“Just OK” 3 of 5 stars

Saint Louis, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

When I saw the brochure, I thought it would be like Christmas in July. It was just OK. The train outside wasn't running and I never did see Santa Claus. It is basically just a huge Christmas shop.

Hickory, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
“great christmas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Right across the parking lot from the Inn on the River. It has such a large variety of Christmas ornaments and accessories. Our granchildren were amazed by the shoppes. They found some stuffed animals that matched a set they had at home. Sorry to see the lunch area closed. My wife and I enjoyed it last year. Prices were reasonable and the place had class. Children also like the sweet shoppe.

Slidell, Louisiana
11 attraction reviews
“Awesome Decorations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love Christmas decorations and this one took the cake I have stopped at a lot of Christmas places on vacations and wish I hadn't this one had class religious items and large beautiful decorations I cannot describe it A string of shops a candy store a small train (seasonal) a candy shop a hotel across the street to die for a Santa Village where he visits daily and it is decorated almost as good as the one in the movie the ELF I could have stayed all day if family would have let me Large Sleigh with reindeer on ceiling lots of new lights all over something for everyone lit up at night on outside of village of shops AMAZING So glad it was not a dated shop likeothers I have been to Oh and there is a resturaunt called A Patridge and a Pear Tree (also seasonal)

31 attraction reviews
“Christmas Galore!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful store but way overpriced. Best thing for me was the Christmas Story display. That was awesome!

6 attraction reviews
“Love this store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I loved walking around seeing all of the neat christmas idems. I wish there was more disney things. I liked the free personalization. It was a nice place to spend an hour walking around