“THIS IS OUR FAVORITE HOTEL AGAIN !” 5 of 5 stars

10% Off Room Rate
Ranked #10 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Barbourville,KY
“THIS IS OUR FAVORITE HOTEL AGAIN !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The service is what can make or ruin a great weekend stay,all the staff we encountered in the hallways or on the elevaters were very polite and friendly , the management and front desk crew has it right now ! ( see review from few years ago ) ,A special thanks to John who checked us in, he is excellent at his job and was very helpful with all our questions, including a short cut down some side roads to one of our favorite restaurants, it saved us about 40 minutes sitting in unusually SLOWWWWW bumper to bumper traffic 441, good job............We'll be back

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ryan B, Manager at Music Road Resort Hotel, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
It is wonderful to hear that we have become your favorite hotel again. Customer service is our number one focus not only at the front desk but throughout. We will be sure to give John your thanks. He will be overjoyed to have received a shout-out on TripAdvisor. We look forward to maintaining the title of your favorite hotel for years to come.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
greenville,tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

A group of 28 of us stopped one night at Music Road Hotel in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. The rooms were outstanding and there is a clear water stream flowing just a few feet away on one side of the facility. The rooms on that side had a balcony overlooking the stream. Due to our schedule we could not fully enjoy all that was offered. The lobby was tastefully decorated, and good food was provided at breakfast. When I return I will stay for a few days to enjoy this hotel and surrounding area.

Room Tip: Request a room on the back overlooking the stream.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Ryan B, Manager at Music Road Resort Hotel, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
It was great to have you the short time you were here. We look forward to your next stay with us. Be sure to check our website or Facebook fan page for updates on special events and discounts.
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We are so in love with your facilities. The rooms are just gorgeous and the pool was a nice surprise this time. When we came earlier we had forgot that there was a pool to use. (I guess because it was spitting snow then) 
The staff was very friendly all around. Several of the Maintenance guys and grounds keeper/pool guy opened doors for us and my Mom kept commenting on what gentlemen they were. The breakfast bar is awesome and yes we waited for the cinnamon rolls.
The facilities site tour always reminds me of the many amenities you have to offer. We are already planning our family stay there next summer and we are having a girls shopping weekend soon.
Your generosity in allowing us to visit your facilities for the planners showcase and also provide us with some “fun” events for free states a lot ~not only about your beautiful hotel/inn but also about the wonderful area of Pigeon Forge. You guys have made lifelong visitors of us and we will always stay with you!
I have already shared with our Knoxville group that you all had the meetings space with the equipment if we do any off sites. I am definitely bragging on you and will keep you in the loop.
Thank you again for allowing us to stay there. I will keep in touch.
I will recommend you to everyone I know.
Debbie Mooney ~ Soddy Daisy, TN

Room Tip: You can not go wrong with any of the rooms but we particuarly loved the rooms with the balcony over...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. It brings us pleasure to know that you will be lifelong guests of ours. We look forward to your "girl's night out" and your next summer vacation!
Lincoln Park, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I knew I had made a great choice the minute I walked into the room and everything was up to date, very clean, awsome view of the mountain lines and the flowing stream all from the the floor to ceiling windows and patio door leading out to the balcony, Large bathroom and very comfy soft bed. Ask for the 7th floor for the best views.

Room Tip: Ask for the 6th or 7th floor facing toward Gatlinburg for the best views of the Mtn. lines and the r...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ryan B, Manager at Music Road Resort Hotel, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
We agree, the river view rooms on the 7th floor are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Be sure to find us on Facebook and give our page a "like" for updates on special discounts and Pigeon Forge area events. See you all again soon!
Fayetteville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I went to pigeon Forge with my girlfriend. She was there for work. We stayed at the Music Road Hotel. It was a nice stay .They gave us a handicap room witch was not for us but it was a nice room. The hotel itself was very nice. the patio was nice and is next to the river. I recommend if you can to request the a room over looking the river. The hotel provided breakfast. The breakfast was good but not great. I recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We agree, the rooms overlooking the river are absolutely beautiful. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with use and we hope to see you and your girlfriend again soon.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We chose the Music Road hotel because the pictures showed what seemed like a large pool and slide. Thinking we could stay and play here and save money on the larger and more pricey water parks. NOT! When we arrived we were highly dissappointed. The outside pool is small with a lazy river running about 50 foot. The slide wasn't much bigger. When we did go to the outside pool it was so crowded we decided to go inside. The clorine was so heavy that my sinuses began to burn almost imediately. Couldn't stay and enjoy it long. We left the pool area and decided to go back later that night with the hopes that we could enjoy the outside pool. They actually close the pool outside at dark. What a great dissapoinntment. With the stay we got a free buffet breakfast. All I can say is... YUCK! I may be a little spoiled to my own oldschool home cooking but the gravy tasted like it came from a can and the eggs from a carton. The coffee was nasty. The cereal was good. . You can make your own fresh waffles. They were ok. So if you are planning on saving money on breakfast and from the water parks because the hotel has a nice looking pool then this is not the place to stay. Other than that it was a nice hotel with clean rooms and fresh towels everyday. There are a lot of resteraunts and amusement within walking distance. A trolley stops right in front of the hotel every three hours and you can travel all the way to Gatlinburg and back for a $1. I did like the fact that I could purchase my Dollywood tickets there at the hotel and I got an extra day free. Bottom line, if you are just looking for a nice place to stay and can go everywhere without driving then this may be the hotel for you.
Good Luck.

Room Tip: We got a room facing the parking lot and it was ok. We could keep an eye on our cars and watch for t...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. We take every guest review very seriously and go to great lengths to improving on those experiences. It is great to hear that you enjoyed what the hotel had to offer and truly appreciate your honesty. We have certified pool technicians that maintain the water park and indoor pools at higher than industry standards. This ensures each guest can have fun but remain safe. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.
Gallatin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I like to say this is a great hotel, we arrive on Sept. 14-16 for the Car show, when I arrive I called coupled day before to let them know that will be checking in after 6 pm and they were nice we arrive and greeted with smile and friendly, we got to our room on the 3rd floor wow it amazing the room were big, and cleaned, the bathroom was big and cleaned and had a great view from my room, they had a big out door pool and it was nice (to me it was little cold) but everyone love it I love the in door pool and hot tub that was great. Breakfast was great (egg,bacon, buickit, cereal,fruits,toast,milk, orange juice, bagel) it was nice never had a hotel that variety of food, but the staff was great, I have been to many hotel in Pigeon Forge but this is the best I have been too the bed was soft and great. Elevator was little slow and did not mind that but all in all I will be making my reservation there with Music Road Hotel, that for sure. Just want to thank them for a wonderful weekend>( the only things I will not go during Car show traffic was terrible) but I enjoy my stay and be back next year for sure.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
It was great to have you with us! Thank you so much for your kind review. Be sure to find us on Facebook so you can get updates on special discounts and Pigeon Forge area events (so you can avoid the Car Show traffic). See you again soon!

Been to Music Road Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!