“Good show” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 33 Attractions in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Pigeon Forge's Newest and Most Exciting Show is Smoky Mountain Opry. Our Brand new Smoky Mountain Opry features exciting performances you won't see anywhere else in the Great Smoky Mountains! The Smoky Mountain Opry is a family theater/show/attraction in Pigeon Forge located at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Holmen
4 attraction reviews
“Good show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

A great variety show . Offers a little bit of everything. Well worth the money you pay. A lot of very talented individuals.

Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Exceeded every expectation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This show started off a bit weak (Slow Poke) but quickly went from corny to quality. I brought my 6-year-old son, my wife, my retired mother, and other family. We were ALL entertained throughout the evening. I can't tell you how many times I looked at my son and he was sitting on the top of his seat with his mouth wide open. The music, comedy, and magic were nothing less than top notch and 100% family friendly. I cannot believe the quality of performances we received for the low price we paid. I'm sure the price will go up as more and more people hear about this show. Go see this show! It was the highlight of 7-day trip and I will absolutely come back to see the updated show when I'm in the area again.

“Must See!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We loved this show. Had a little bit of everything! Would go back and see again and again. So much to see from Broadway, Country, Animals, Gospel, Pop and of course a great thank you to our Service Men with patriotic music.

9 attraction reviews
“Shows where magnificent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Seen the Blackwood's in the morning then the opry in afternoon. Enjoyed them very much. I would go see them again.

Visited July 2013
ExecutiveOffices, Director of Sales at Smoky Mountain Opry, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Michael,

Sounds like you had a very busy AND entertaining day! Thanks so much for the kind words!

M. McElroy
Canal Winchester, Ohio
24 attraction reviews
“Excellent show---lots of variety and very entertaining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We loved this show! There was music: broadway, country, patriotic, gospel, pop, a great comedian/juggler, animals who were amazing, dancers and a magic act!! Too much to remember!!

Bonnie - "Buckeye",

So glad you enjoyed the performance at the Smoky Mountain Opry! We must note however, that you have the word "Buckeye" in your name and reside in Michigan!! What's going on there?!?!

Thank you again for your great review. We take great pride in calling ourselves the "Ultimate Variety Show" and you seemed to agree! Thank you!

M. McElroy