“Good Evening of Family Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 33 Attractions in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Pigeon Forge's Newest and Most Exciting Show is Smoky Mountain Opry. Our Brand new Smoky Mountain Opry features exciting performances you won't see anywhere else in the Great Smoky Mountains! The Smoky Mountain Opry is a family theater/show/attraction in Pigeon Forge located at 2046 Parkway in Pigeon Forge, TN
Useful Information: Activities for young children
dallas tx
“Good Evening of Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We truly enjoyed the show. Excellent performers, great variety of music, wonderful presentation. Highly recommend!

Tampa, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Very entertaining for the whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went with our nine-year old and all of us were entertained. Bob, the ventriloquist was especially a hit with our daughter. The music was good, with a variety of country, big band music, movie tunes, patriotic and gospel. It was quick moving and not a boring moment. The performances were all high quality with great, state of the art lighting, staging, and special effects. It is worth the time and money.

Visited February 2013
MIDWAY
26 attraction reviews
“Best show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

It is one of the best shows down there and so many different acts in this show. I loved it.I was relaxed and enjoyed the whole show I never got bored. I'm telling you it is great for all ages the seats are comfortable and they are Christians so the entire show is great and clean well worth the money I promise

Visited January 2013
Corryton
18 attraction reviews
“Incredible & diverse entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have been to the Smoky Mountain Opry 5 times in the past year! I have purchased tickets for friends, family and co-workers because the experience is better than any other present I could give them!
The show has a little something for everyone! They feature country, gospel, rock, swing, jazz and comedy, just to mention a few. They sing, dance, fly through the air and have an awesome laser light show! I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful time you will have if you catch the show.
It is worth every penny you spend for the tickets and the memories will last a lifetime.

Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Ga USA
“The music was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went there to hear the music in September 2012. I say that because they did have a comedian there and he was terrible. So the five stars are for the music. So many different songs from so many different types of music. How they dance sing play instrument's and put it together like they do is amazing. I was sitting on the left side facing the stage and the electric guitar started playing a song from Top Gun. It was so good I didn't even notice the stage had completely changed While he was doing the solo. This is well worth the money but go to the restroom while the comedy guy comes on......

Visited September 2012