My husband and I stayed one night during the Memorial Day weekend because most hotels had a 2 night min. Good price and our dog was free! Great place in the back of the motel to walk your dog. Our room was a little small and the shower too but we managed for one night.
The only problem we had was a dog across the hall barked from the time the owners left at 7:30 am till the time one of the guest came out of his room and yelled at the dog to shut up. We didn't hear any sounds from the dog again.
Great motel for the money close by but back off the main strip and pet friendly is a big Plus!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Motel 6 Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Motel Six Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Motel Six
- Pigeon Forge Motel 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel 6 Pigeon Forge is your ideal choice for a place to stay in the Smoky Mountains! We offer beautifully appointed rooms and free wireless Internet access, indoor corridors, free coffee in the lobby, a spacious outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, kiddie pool, picnic area, and 24 hour guest laundry service. We love pets and they stay free in your room!Experience our beautiful, economical rooms, friendly staff and wonderful customer service, and return to our hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Motel 6 Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.