“Terrible” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Pigeon Forge North

You added Motel 6 Pigeon Forge North to your Saves list
Motel 6 Pigeon Forge North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   336 Henderson Chapel Rd, I-40 Exit #407/SR 66 south to US 441, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #70 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Columbus, Ohio
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Very small rooms, paper thin walls, people hanging around the check out desk when we came in and went out, really made us feel unwelcome.
First thing in the morning I'm guessing 6am, we awoke to screaming kids, parents and slamming doors. Not to mention the elevator smelled like it was on fire. Beds and pillows were not good, very hard.
Parking was in the back of the lot and was very dark.
Priced much too high for what we received! Don't waste your money!
We will NEVER be back!.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Havana, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Don't be afraid of the name. This is the nicest, and cleanest Motel 6. Staff are awesome!! I have stayed here at least 6 times and will be back in December. I always stay in a double room which is a bit on the small side but has a large bathroom. The rooms have always been clean. Great location!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked this hotel because we were going to be late coming into Pigeon Forge, had a pet, and it was in the direction we needed to go. We only stayed there for 7 hours. The room smelled funny, not like cigarette smoke, but an old musty smell. Everything else was clean. Nice out door area for the dog. I read the room had a hairdryer and didn't. The bed wasn't comfortable. I'm not so sure I'd stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Elizabethton, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had booked this motel a week in advance...when I arrived I was sent to a room in which was to be mine for the next three days....to my surprise...It was on the 3rd floor and as i stepped off the elevator I received a nice smell of pet pee...strong odor...as I looked closer I then see two huge spots, right in front of the elevator...got to my room and it was so small and stuffy that i could not breathe. I also found dog hair on the beds and on the carpet...the room looked like it just recently been slept in and the sheets not changed...I mean you book a place a week ahead of time and you get this treatment...of course I received my money back and left that place asap.

Room Tip: My tip to you...DO NOT BOOK THIS MOTEL .....EVER....! These rooms are not comfortable at all!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband stayed here for 2 days and will not be returning. Most hotels were booked, so we didn't have a lot of choices. VERY small rooms. Sheets had hairs on them when we were going to bed the first night...we ended up sleeping on top of the covers. When we told housekeeping we needed new, clean sheets, they just handed them to us so we had to put them on ourselves. Dogs were yapping at all hours and the bed was very uncomfortable. The lock on the bathroom door broke and we almost got locked out of the bathroom...my husband eventually had to take off the lock so we could open and close the door. I wasnt expecting much from this hotel, but I did expect clean rooms. I would rather pay more for a room I feel comfortable in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Nw Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is our third time staying at this motel 6. As usual the staff is friendly and go out of their way to help their customers. The room was clean and we slept well each night. Thanks Motel 6, we'll be back next trip to Pigeon Forge!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Clean, safe, quiet, friendly staff. This is my second stay here. NO pet fee. Huge, well-lit pet walk lawn. Close to Pigeon Forge Parkway, but far enough to be away from traffic noise. Cracker Barrel straight shot thru light on other side of PF Parkway. Easy Walk/tolley ride to everything. Paid $98 in Cherokee for lesser motel, with pet, would have paid $59 here, but I didn't want to drive back over the mountain after a concert.

Room Tip: I travel with a dog. If you do, choose a room on the first floor if available. My dog hates elevat...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6 Pigeon Forge North? Share your experiences!