“<3 Bojangles” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Washington, Virginia, United States
“<3 Bojangles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have Bojangles at home and I was so glad to see one in Pigeon Forge. They have THE BEST sweet tea and it's only $1 for a large cup. There is usually a special of two biscuits for $3. The food is good and the service if friendly. Can't go wrong at Bojangles, especially if you love chicken. My favorite is the ham and egg biscuit!

Visited July 2013

Weavervillen NC
“opens early!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were heading into the park pretty early and this Bojangles is open at 5:30am. Glad to get a hot breakfast in the morning. The food was decent but they forgot an item each morning. Just double check your back before you pull away. They were happy to fix their mistake. My guess it happened as we were there at 6am

Visited July 2013
Grafton, Ohio
“Good but Greasy!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I had my husband eat my biscuits with country ham as they looked to be soaked in butter and grease and I have problems digesting such foods. If you can digest this stuff and love it then this is the RIGHT PLACE!

Visited May 2013
nyc
“Always A Treat When We're in The South”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We love Bojangles. We no longer have this chain in NYC and so whenever we head South we make it a point to have their yummy chicken and biscuits for breakfast. They're all pretty good across the board but this one was exceptional because of the staff. We didn't make it in there until our last day in the area, but the staff there was so warm and friendly that I wished I had gone in for breakfast every day.

Visited August 2012
Chatsworth, Georgia
“Hot and fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The breakfast was hot on both visits but one morning the service was slow due to some issue in the kitchen. Overall clean, fast, and friendly.

Visited February 2013