“Excellent Show” 5 of 5 stars

+1 865-774-7777
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Fresh and energetic concert-style tribute to Motown Legends. With the same hunger for putting their mark on the world that made those original Motown groups famous, Soul of Motown delivers a supreme tribute to some of the greatest vocal groups ever to hit the charts. With smooth harmonies and grooving dance moves, this show reintroduces audiences to The Temptations, The Platters, The Drifters, Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes, The Commodores, The Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, The O'Jays, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight and the Pips, the Queen of Soul-Aretha Franklin and many more! Now with the soulful sounds of the Grand Majestic Band you won't want to miss this unforgettable entertainment experience proven to bring audiences to their feet!
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went to the show on Thursday, 7/11 with friends visiting from NY. We really enjoyed the show and songs. Kept the audience hopping and their voices were excellent. If you are in the area, pleae stop by to see this show. You won't regret it!!

Visited July 2013

“Spectacular showmanship and very engaging.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I attended the Monday night 8:00 pm show and we were extremely satisfied with the overall performance. Several years ago we saw Dennis Edwards Temptation review and it is evident that the student (AJ) has surpassed the teacher (Dennis Edwards). We salute their work and commitment in keeping Motown alive. Those were the days my friend.

Lawrence & Jacqueline

“Best show in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We loved loved loved our evening at this high energy show! We had seen 4 shows while vacationing in Pigeon Gorge and this one was by far the best! The show has been running for 6 years but 3 months ago the owners brought in new talent to re- energize the show and boy oh boy - IT WORKED! 5 male singers and one female sang and danced for 2 and a half hours. Fabulous songs from the 50s to the 90s...Midnight Train to Georgia, Up on the Roof, Under the Boardwalk, I will Always Love You. Amazing songs, amazing talent. Treat yourself to this show!!!!!

Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Make this show your 1st choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

WOW! What a fantastic concert. The act was so professionally done. The singing, choreography and personalities of these performers were excellent. If you love this music, you shouldn't miss this show. I wanted to give a standing ovation after each song. They really engage the audience and seem like they've been together for years. I was so impressed with the talent of this group and the great value for the price of tickets. Very nice little theatre and overall experience.

nashville
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Wonderful Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

After reading reviews on Trip Advisor, I decided to purchase tickets to this show. My husband and I were not disappointed. The theater is small which I liked because it made it feel intimate instead of being part of a heard of cattle being ushered throughout the building practically sitting on top of each other. The leg room between rows was ample as was the size of the theater seats. I was born after the era of the Temptations and other Motown groups, however, the entertainment was so good, I was totally enthralled the entire 2.5 hrs. They encouraged the audience to participate along with allowing us to photograph the show which you don't find that in tourist towns. If you are looking for value priced family entertainment that won't disappointment you, this is the show you most definitely need to see. It appeared that the singers were having as much fun as we were. By the way, all seats are good seats whether you are on the front row or on the back row.