“The most fun I have had in a long time!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 83 attractions in Pigeon Forge
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Fresh and energetic concert-style tribute to Motown Legends. With the same hunger for putting their mark on the world that made those original Motown groups famous, Soul of Motown delivers a supreme tribute to some of the greatest vocal groups ever to hit the charts. With smooth harmonies and grooving dance moves, this show reintroduces audiences to The Temptations, The Platters, The Drifters, Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes, The Commodores, The Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, The O'Jays, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight and the Pips, the Queen of Soul-Aretha Franklin and many more! Now with the soulful sounds of the Grand Majestic Band you won't want to miss this unforgettable entertainment experience proven to bring audiences to their feet!
“The most fun I have had in a long time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

The show was nothing short of amazing! There was so much dancing and singing which kept my eyes glued the entire time. I didn't want the night to end. The guys were so personable, they talked and took pictures with me after the show. This was definitely the best part of my trip. I look forward to returning this summer!

dougandjackie, Public Relations Manager at Soul Of Motown: The Early Years, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Hello AungeliqueK, We hope you will come back this Summer. By the way, before you return you should check out our Facebook page. If there is a change in our schedule, that's the place where you will get the details before your visit.

“A fairly good show.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

The talent at the show is excellent. They compliment each other well. Janessa I would say could possibly give Jennifer Hudson a run for her money. The only thing we were dissapointed in was the show did not have a live band. Motown was known for its great groups but also its great bands. That was the reason we rated them a two on value. All other shows we attended in the area had live music.

Antioch, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“great entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

thisi s a great show. very talented group .... took my 29 year old niece my 70 year old mother. we all enjoyed it. we were up in our seats dancing. at one point we went down to the front to dance. what a blast. recommend to everyone. at the end of the show they greet you for pictures etc. in the lobby. what a fun evening!! will go back

Visited November 2012
Monterey, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
“SOUL IS GRAND”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

On opening night we went with our friends to watch the Soul of Motown in their new building. An opening night to remember!!!!!! I have never seen a group of five men do a show with so much energy, pazzaz, and them enjoying doing the show as much as we were watching the show!!!!!! They were absolutely awesome. These gentlemen had only been working together for 41 days and you would have thought they had been together for years. They had you moving in your seat almost as much as they were moving on the stage. The songs were great, the energy was unreal, they had your attention the whole show. The boys were almost outdone by the unreal lady singer who was sensational herself. Everyone who goes to Pigeon Forge, must go to the Soul of Motown and see this excellent show at least once if not twice. They are very sweet after the show when you meet them and the roses are a lovely touch!!!!!

Visited March 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Talent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

This show was awesome!!! My favorite were the songs after the intermission. I went with my husband, parents, 3 year old and two 13 year olds. My parents especially loved it. They commented that it couldn't of been better even if the real Temptations were there. The talent of these guys were amazing!!! Their voices were in perfect harmony and had such range. I would recommend to anyone traveling here.