“Great Show” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 84 Activities in Pigeon Forge
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Fresh and energetic concert-style tribute to Motown Legends. With the same hunger for putting their mark on the world that made those original Motown groups famous, Soul of Motown delivers a supreme tribute to some of the greatest vocal groups ever to hit the charts. With smooth harmonies and grooving dance moves, this show reintroduces audiences to The Temptations, The Platters, The Drifters, Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes, The Commodores, The Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, The O'Jays, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight and the Pips, the Queen of Soul-Aretha Franklin and many more! Now with the soulful sounds of the Grand Majestic Band you won't want to miss this unforgettable entertainment experience proven to bring audiences to their feet!
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

First I'd like to say being from Knoxville it take a lot to get me to go to Pigeon Forge plus delivering freight up there for eighteen years five day a week before i retired you might say i don't care for the town.But it was well worth the trip to see this show first class all the way if your 50&60s fan of Rock&Roll and Motown this a must see show for you it want take long before your tapping your feet clapping your hands and singing a long the two hours will be gone before you know it with this great music.As you can see I'm not a great fan of this town and it has it share of ripoffs but this is Not A RIPOFF PEOPLE after you been to Dollywood and all the putty/putty courses out let malls and over prices restaurant that up there you can buy the best twenty-five dollar adult ticket in that city.If you and your better half need some get way time from the in law out law grand kids not a better show in this town for that or if your speaking at that time lol lol everyone go.People i worked hard for my money i don't like giving it away to junk but this was well worth it money.

“Will come again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

We greatly enjoyed the show and will come again the next time we visit the area, which is three to four times a year. I highly recommend it. There was a good mix of music with minimal talking and down time.

Roanoke, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“Great show don't miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

If you are tired of the "Hillbilly" shows in town, the Soul of Motown is the show to see. Great singers, no they are great entertainers. Don't miss it.

Atlanta, Georgia
“The Best Show I Have Seen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

My family and I love going to pigeon forge shows and as a result we have seen almost all of them. This show however is by far the best show I have seen. The performers had high energy and were having fun, it was a blast to watch. The singers were top notch and I highly recommend this show.

Alabama
“Excellent Show!!! You must See This”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

ok I dont usually get wordy so I will be short. This show was awesome I really enjoyed it. They even went back as far as 1950s. It was music for everyone and every age. I felt like I was at a Temptation concert. Whatever your favorite motown music is they will probably sing it. It was nice to see them moving in harmony and the female singers were great also. One of them song Whitney Houston "I will Always love you"...Great!!! Yes we will attend this show again next year when we return. This was a anniversary trip.

Visited November 2012