My boyfriend & I got an EXCELLENT rate for this hotel at the Red Roof website. It's right in the middle of town, right off the Parkway near the Wears Valley Road intersection, and there were several restaurants and shops within walking distance. The beds were very soft, we were never bothered by any noise from our neighbors, there's a nice (but not deep) indoor pool, as well as a hot tub. The continental breakfast was pretty typical (as is the case with lots of other hotel chains, I wouldn't recommend it as an actual meal...more of a snack until you eat your real breakfast). As I mentioned before, the location is GREAT if you're planning lots of activities in Pigeon Forge. We were thrilled to find such a good rate in a nice, clean hotel in such a choice spot. I would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inns Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn