“1 night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2510 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37862 (Formerly Red Roof Pigeon Forge)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Damascus, Virginia, United States
“1 night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went down to pigeon forge for a 1 night stay and we did not have any reservations.So we went around and we decided to stay at the red roof inn.The room was very nice and breakfast was pretty good and it was a little on the expensive side but all in all it was a good trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn. I appreciate your comments and please hurry back to see us. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
somerset, kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This Red Roof in Pigeon Forge is where we always stay although its a little pricey this time of the year but still reasonable compared to the other motels in the area. Convient location and it's always clean, the staff is very nice and friendly. And this time the breakfast food was better. One thing they could improve on is the handicap parking, there is only 2 spaces. We had to park some distance away from the entrance. There are plenty of closer spaces that could be made handicap.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
The staff and I thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn. We appreciate your kind words about your resent stay so please hurry back to see us. We look forward to serving you again real soon
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I want to share my experience at the Red Roof Inn in Pigeon Forge, TN. "Mr. Tim" the front desk attendant saved my life...literally. We (my daughter & I) had been there a short time when we checked into the hotel. We went to the room long enough to set our belongings down before heading out to a couple of shops. Unexpectedly, I received a phone call from one of my physicians informing me I needed to get to an emergency room, stat, and receive potassium IVs.
I informed him we were out-of-town and he interrupted me stating...now...as it was a life Or death situation. As soon as I hung up the phone, my other physician was calling giving me the same information & revealing urgency...time was of the essence.. We hurried back to the hotel and told them our situation. Without hesitancy, Mr. Tim verbally, as well as, wrote instructions to the hospital there in Pigeon Forge. He told us to please keep him informed & if necessary, he could get us to the next nearest hospital...Ashville, NC or Knoxville, Tn., if they couldn't accommodate our needs. He also asked us to keep him updated as to where we would be returning to the hotel...he'd await our call. I am happy to report that due to his promptness, and great instructions, I lived through it. Let me add the expression of the ER physician's expression, when the blood test revealed the low levels & what danger my life was in...He didn't think I would walk out. We were to go back to the hotel, got a goodnight's sleep and "traveled" on. Mr. Tim, thank you for your promptness in taking our situation seriously & for helping us out. I never would have thought this would ever occur to me...but, I am truly grateful for Mr. Tim's calmness and expertise with it all.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Pigeon Forge Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences from our guests.

I will make sure and share your comments with Tim and the rest of my team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Dalton, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Red Roof because of the price and location. Its in walking distance of a small outdoor type mall and we enjoyed that because of the traffic. The room was reasonably priced. The rooms could benefit from a face-lift. We had to rinse the hair out of the shower when we got there, so that made us suspicious if it had been cleaned. The staff would benefit from a dress code. The front-end staff all wore bluejeans. The cleaning crew wore anything from camo shorts with rainbow socks to see through white capris. The water inside the pool was clean and warm. The hottub water was clean as well. The staff was friendly and helpful when needed. There were a few other small things that the hotel could do to improve the cleanliness of the rooms and the cleanliness of the courtyard areas and it would go a long way.

• Stayed July 2013
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments, and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.
West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have stayed at this location a couple times a year for the last 5 years. We come back each year because of the cleanliness of the entire hotel (stairwells too!!) and the exceptional staff. The staff are so friendly and do everything they can to make our stay excellent. We love the location of this hotel ... Many attractions and restaurants are within walking distance, but yet we're slightly off the beaten path giving us a nice quiet nights sleep. I feel certain we'll be back later this year and again next year, and the next , and the next .....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
We appreciate your comments about your recent stay at the Pigeon Forge Red Roof. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Lexington, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed here for 3 nights in late June. It is in a great location in the middle of Pigeon Forge. It is clean and the staff is friendly. A few things are starting show a little wear - the elevator has "water stains" and makes a weird noise when it is full. The bedding in our room was dated. They provide only tiny little shampoo packets and our soap was broken into little pieces. However, it is priced really well and it is clean! Don't expect 5 star amenities and you will be very happy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Rockmart, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed 3 years in a row always been happy breakfast could be better but it's ok! Great location. Pool always clean. Overall red roof inn is a great place great price. My husband and I are 24 and 26 years old and we enjoy pigeon forge we go at least twice a year!

• Stayed June 2013
Eric_Havlin, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Pigeon Forge Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.