I booked this hotel for one night while in town with some family visiting the area. I didn't have a reservation but the desk staff found me a room for a good price. The desk staff were all friendly and eager to make you feel they welcomed you to their hotel.
While the hotel did have some worn looking areas, overall is was fine and no one should rule it out for this reason alone. It may be an older hotel, plus it's a Red Roof Inn, not the Hilton.
The shower had good pressure and plenty of hot water. The room had coffee plus all supplies needed. There was free wi-fi in the hotel and the indoor pool and hot tub were open 24 hours a day! They also serve a free breakfast, but I missed it from sleeping too late.
Pool towels are available at the front desk, so get them before you get wet and have to walk through the cold lobby while dripping.
The location is good and there's lots to do around the area. You're within walking distance to mini-golf, restaurants, and shops all without having to cross the street.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Reservation Counter, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inns Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn