“front desk employees were nice enough, the breakfast was...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #38 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

After driving over 6 hours in the rain to get to our destination, I get to the front desk only to find out they had cancelled our reservations, which I had made 6 weeks earlier. The front desk person said they attempted to call to confirm my reservation but the number "had been disconnected", which it had not. When I ask what number they had called, she couldn't tell me. She also said the card I had used for my deposit had been declined even though I had an email from my bank stating that the deposit had been removed from my account. We were left scrambling to find a room on a busy holiday weekend. The front desk clerk was extremely rude and nasty and refused to let me speak to a manager. I will never again stay with this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
MicrotelManager28915, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
I am very sorry for your experience, I am taking care of this issue today, customer service is very important to me and we are a customer service based business. Please contact me for further discussion.

Dan Karnes
865-453-1116
Vonore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The personnel at the front desk where friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and the air conditioner worked. The bedding was fresh smelling. We were pleased with the hotel and would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Travelers Rest
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My room was next to the laudary room 109 it smell ants in bathroom hair dryer was dirty hardly work shower not very good every time we leave room go out my door key was turn off had hunt for desk clerk get it turn back on each time breakfast cold .sink in room kitchen didn't work.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

We are updating throughout this year to get our hotel to where it needs to be. Please know that I am working very hard to fix these issues. Thank you for your review.

Dan Karnes

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge? Share your experiences!