we stayed here when we went to piceon Forge last week because we were just there the one day, and rally didn't need an indoor pool like we sometimes like to get. after staying at another Microtel inn, i'd sworn I'd never do it again, but since this said "all suites" i figured it would at least be big enough to turn around in. The room was good sized, a seperated living area with a couch, 2 chairs and a table, and the bedroom area had what they said was a queen sized bed, and a chair, and bureau, wiih the good sized TV on the wall in between, and a small kitchenette , and closet with a safe in it.
The bed looked more like a standard size, and we asked if there were any with a king in them, they said we could have a room with 2 queens, but there would be no living area in it, and the beds would each be in the sepatared areas. We didn't want that, so we took it,but i wished we hadn't when I tried to get to sleep in the bed that night. It was very hard, uncomfortable with the sheets pulling out every time you turned, which was almost impossible anyhow, we were so close to each other. The cooling/heating system mad loud noises off and on all night also.
The table and chairs were nicked and scratched, and the carpet a dusty color that you didn't want to walk on without shoes, but the worst of the wear and tear was in the bathroom. The sink had pulled out of the wall at one time, and was liberally patched with caulking , but still leaning so far forward you couldn't put anything on it. The tub looked nice at first, but the shower head had no hanger, and had to be held by hand, which made washing very hard. and the corners of the floor were pretty dirty.
The breakfast was better than some, but not great. packaged biscuits, waffles, cereal, juice, and muffins. But unfortunately you'd be well advised not to leave anything behind. I had borrowed a hard bound new book from my sister that I took along, it was black and I put it on top of the microwave which was also black, and left it. When we got home ( abut 3 hours later) we called and asked if they'd found it, and they said to call back the next day when housekeeping was in and ask. So we did, and it "wasn't there. "
There was a dog that was pretty noisy down the hall from us, but it had wuieted down by the time we were ready for sleep. I have animal allergies though, and prefer stying in a place where there are no animals. Or at least they should confine them to different floors from those wh dont have them, We wouldn't go back there agsain.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Suites At Music Road Hotel
- Microtel Suites At Music Road Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Microtel At Music Road
- Microtel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Microtel
- Pigeon Forge Music Rd Microtel Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are under new management! Close to Wonder Works and the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show. Book a room at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Pigeon Forge near Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Our Pigeon Forge hotel is just a short drive from the best Pigeon Forge has to offer, making your stay with us fun and easy. Brighten your morning with our free continental breakfast with hot food items. Before you head out for a day of exploring, check your email with free high-speed Internet access, or go for a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. Our pet-friendly hotel offers free parking and guest laundry services. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our hotel, We are 100% smoke free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.