“Pretty good hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Cascades

You added Country Cascades to your Saves list
Country Cascades
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   204 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #19 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Indiana, United States
“Pretty good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed here for a couple nights last year. Jaccuzi suite was pretty nice, actually a jacuzzi for 2 or more. Was a good location in pigeon forge, staff was friendly. My wife bought it as part of a package with dixie stampede tickets. Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Country Cascades, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our hotel. One of our biggest assets here at Country Cascades is our great location; we are within a few miles of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Dollywood, and Tanger Five Oaks Outlet Mall. Our close proximity to the attractions here in Pigeon Forge prompted us to create packages that would allow families, or couples to get the most value out of their time with us. I hope you enjoyed the good natured rivalry at the Dixie Stampede, and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This hotel is a block off of the Parkway and has access to Were's Valley Road. Even though there is a go-cart track nearby, our room (620) was nice and quiet. There are several restaurants and attractions within walking distance. Since the traffic on the Parkway can be heavy at times, I recommend walking to nearby places instead. The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub. The room is pretty standard and the bed is fairly comfortable. The bathroom is a decent size and in good condition. There is a flat-screen television on the wall and a DVD player, too. In addition to the the usual toast, doughnuts, bagels and oatmeal, they also have biscuits with gravy, waffle makers and made-to-order omelettes. If you are looking for a quiet place near the activities of Pigeon Forge, Country Cascades is a good option.

Room Tip: The upper floors (6 and 7) and room numbers that end with 10 and below or 20 and above are furthest...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Country Cascades, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Because it is a block off of the parkway, Country Cascades offers quiet accommodations that are still close and convenient to all that Pigeon Forge has to offer. We're glad your stay was enjoyable and we hope that your getaway was peaceful and relaxing. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again!
Batesville, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

They put us up at the Country Cascades, we arrived around 7:30, We had never been there before.They told us to park in front of the building, there was three walkways two were smooth to roll your suitcase on. The one on the left didn't have any lights on it from the left side of the parking lot. I came down the walk way and fell off the end that wasn't marked,6- 8 inch drop, broke a bone in my hand, hipper extended my wrist, hurt both knees,left shoulder and hip. I went in the and told the woman at the desk and she acted like, so what, to me, I came back later and showed her my swelled up wrist and hand, bloody elbow and all she could say was I left a note for my supervisor. I was treated like I was a piece of crap by them. All they could say is I'm sorry. The rooms weren't any better then a $40 a night motel in a lot of places. They didn't even offer me a bandage for my skinned elbow that was bleeding. I wouldn't recommend anyone staying there ever. I still have a cast on my arm and have to go to a orthopedic and get an MRI on my shoulder and check my wrist and hand next week.They acted like the hotel wasn't responsable for anything at the place.My vacation was ruined, had to have someone drive us around.

Room Tip: Have no Idea, go somewhere else
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Country Cascades, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
First let me say that we hope you are feeling much better than when we saw you last. I would like to apologize if you felt in any way that we did not react in a caring and kind matter. At Country Cascades, our goal is for our guests to feel like they are at home and welcomed. Again, we enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to get a second chance at serving your lodging needs in the future.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Leah Christensen was a wonderful help when I came down for my trip. She works at the front desk when you check in. She help me find information for everything, even though I was down there on a bus trip. She always had a smile on her face and willness to help others. I plan on coming back down in Nov with my husband I do hope Leah will be there still in case I need help again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for reviewing Country Cascades! We hope your entire group enjoyed the hotel and the beautiful Smoky Mountains. We appreciate your comments about Leah and she will be thrilled that she was able to make your stay even better. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you and your husband in November!
Ruskin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

From the check in to the check out our stay was very pleasant! We were greeted like old friends, even though we had never stayed here before. We got a welcome package, told about the wonderful breakfast and information on Dollywood. We bought our tickets for Dollywood here, they offered a 2 full day ticket for the price of 1 day. When we checked out we were given a box of taffy.

Our bed was very comfortable, the room was very clean, the shower was excellent. We would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We are glad you chose Country Cascades! Our staff strives to make sure each of our guests are welcomed properly and receive clean, comfortable accommodations and excellent service. Thank you for your wonderful comments. Hopefully your entire time in Pigeon Forge was fun and memorable. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to the Smoky Mountains.
Loudon, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

The people were very coopertive in many ways, the rooms were very clean, they checked to see if we were satisifed and gave us a small box of candy at check out. The breakfast was very good and the hours were better than normal 7am to 10am.

Room Tip: all rooms were of. We were on the second floor where the breakfast was served. The area is very qu...
Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that your anniversary trip was a memorable one. Our staff tries very hard to make sure that each and every one of our guests leaves our property satisfied, and it sounds like we hit our mark this time. On your next visit to Country Cascades keep in mind that we have Jacuzzi rooms available with king beds, vaulted ceilings, and mountain views that are very relaxing and romantic. We look forward to your next visit with us at Country Cascades.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This hotel is desperate need of an upgrade. And do not think that you will get a decent breakfast unless you want to wait over an hour in line for the omelets. I think the hotel would be nice if they spent a little money. Oh and bring your own pillow. I was disgusted by the pillows available to us.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Country Cascades, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you for taking time to review County Cascades. It is disappointing to learn of your dissatisfaction with your accommodations. We have made several upgrades in the past two years including furniture and bedding. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience during your stay. The concerns you have raised about the pillows will be addressed and your suggestions regarding our complimentary breakfast will be taken into serious consideration. We hope to speak with you personally to discuss your experience and perhaps get a second chance at serving your lodging needs in the future.

Been to Country Cascades? Share your experiences!