“Photo Fast Tours - Pigeon Forge, TN” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Sightseeing tours to the National Park, Cades Cove, Cherokee N.C. Dandridge second oldest city in Tn home to Davy Crockett, Douglas Dam and Bush Baked Beans visitors center. Air conditioned and heated buses. Informative&Entertaining narration on all tours. Free photo instruction on any camera. Free camera loan and download of photos to cd. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not happy.
Alexandria, Virginia
“Photo Fast Tours - Pigeon Forge, TN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We recently spent our second week in Gatlinburg, TN, with illusions that we had already seen most of the sights on our first visit and would have few new things that interested us on our second visit. We were prepared to just relax and enjoy the ambiance and a casual show or two and perhaps travel on to Nashville for a day or two. On Monday we were introduced to Rich and Jane Iceland, proprietors of Photo Fast tours, and their free photography class and local tour. Rich's very reasonable weekly tour schedule included gourmet dinners and the top shows in the local and nearby areas. Their tourmobiles and river cruise were an air conditioned and comfortable platform for their tours and running commentary of little known local and regional lore. We were encouraged to try them and were were delighted enough with the result to book all of their tours for the week. It turned our weeks vacation into a pleasant running social event with what quickly became good friends.

Rich and Jane go out of their way to accommodate and please their customers with guarantees of satisfaction and extra effort. We recommend that anyone visiting the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge vacation venues consider meeting up with Rich and Jane and take advantage of their unique Photo Fast capabilities and hospitality. We are very satisfied customers.

Ed & Pat Robinson
Alexandria, VA

Edmonton, Canada
“Smokey Mountain Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I went for the free photo lesson and left with an excellent couple who provided great bus tours ,lunches suppers and suggestions along with the best deals for tickets in town.
I highly recommend the lesson and personal touch. Also a bear magnet!

Houston, Texas
12 attraction reviews
“Good value for your money!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Went with my whole family just today, and the trip was both entertaining and informative. Jane, the owner is very accommodating and she gave us tips how to use " framing" for a good shot. The price is very reasonable. We highly recommend them. If only we have more time to stay, we would have another trip with them. Too bad that we're leaving too soon.

Culpeper, Virginia, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife and I signed up for a tour the evening before when we met Rich and Jane at Country Tonight Theatre. At first they stated they were booked, but they would fit us in. I'm glad they did!! We had the best trip of the week with them. It was a nice dinner cruise and excellent tour of Knoxville and the area. Rich and Jane were so down to earth and were just as much part of the tour as we were. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends. In fact, my parents were already given the brochure for when they go in October.

No. Fla
“Cades Cove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We took the Tuesday Cades Cove Tour and it was wonderful. I have to admit I was put off at first by there location (their office is in an old Outlet Mall) but we went for it. Rich, our guide, took my wife and I and three others on the tour. He has great background knowledge of the area and it was nice not being the driver and being able to look around for a change. Cades Cove was beautiful and then he took us on an unscheduled tour of the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area that has some truly awesome countryside. I definitely recommend PhotoFast tours. We plan on scheduling a different tour next summer.