“GREAT BBQ AND NOT A CHAIN!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Hamburgers, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Saint Peters, Missouri
“GREAT BBQ AND NOT A CHAIN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Visited for a late lunch/early dinner in July of 2013. My wife and I were looking for something that wasn't a chain (or at least not a chain we were familiar with). We chose it simply by how it looked outside and the fact that we had never heard of it. It was excellent! Our service was top-notch, not only from our waitress but also from the fact that the manager came to our table on 2 separate occasions just to check up on us. I had 1/2 slab of ribs, baked beans, and I upgraded my coleslaw to a loaded baked potato for $.95 extra. The ribs were AWESOME. Perfectly smoked, fall off the bone good. Some of the best ribs I've eaten...ever. I'm not a rib expert but I know what good ribs should be and they were what they should be. My wife ordered a pulled pork sandwich (it was big and very good) with the house made chips (which were excellent too). It was a very good meal and if you are looking for something that you can't get in your hometown then this is a very good option. We found out that the owners also own the, No Way Jose" Mexican restaurants in the area as well--I think there is one in Gatlinburg and one in Pigeon Forge. My wife and I look forward to trying it too, when we return with our whole family next summer.

Albertville, Alabama
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ate supper here tonight, and it was great. We chose this restaurant because we happened to be about a block away from it when we decided to eat and get out of the awful traffic. We had not heard of this place or seen it advertised. We checked Trip Advisor, saw the good reviews, and went in expecting great food. We were not disappointed. In fact, we were pleasantly surprised at the atmosphere, which is a little like Cracker Barrel. Our waiter Trenton was very nice, checked on us every now and then, and made sure we were enjoying our meal. My husband had a bowl of corn chowder, which he liked very much. It had a smoky flavor to it. I had the open faced roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy. The portion was HUGE! And delicious!

Kokomo, Indiana
“Great food, Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our last meal in Pigeon Forge was here. It was one of the better ones we have had. The atmosphere is great, very rustic. The drinks were served in big Ball jar's. We loved that part. I ordered the sweet tea and it was truly southern sweet tea! The kids got chicken and friend mac & cheese. My son wanted more mac and cheese :) We did not leave hungry. We have 6 in our family and spent about $65.00 before gratuity. It is usually busy, so go early!

Charleston, WV
“Great food, great service and we will return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

First time we've tried J.T. Hannah's, and we were very satisfied. We will return and we can highly recommend it to others. Our server, Blake, was very good.

I had the mushroom burger -- very good. Someone else in our party had the chicken & rice soup -- delicious! Baked steak -- very good. The philly cheese steak was just ok... real steak instead of shaved like our kids are used to.

Zachary, Louisiana
“The best food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The staff was very friendly from the time we walked in. The waitress was great. We ordered a appetizer the sampler it was really good. I got the ribeye and it was truly the best steak I have had no need for steak sauce or anything and my mom got the ribs which was great. The prices are reasonable. All in all the best restaurant we been to so far

Visited July 2013