“Been there before same nice experience” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Hamburgers, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
ohio
“Been there before same nice experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

good food, good service, good prices, good location, so/so wait time but is to be expected in Pigeon Forge

Visited June 2013

“Amazing Restaurant. Best in pigeon forge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great Food , wonderful service
The bourbon glazed ribs they had on special were amazing. Best ribs ever .

Haddock, Georgia
“Amazing food at a family friendly price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

J.T. Hannah's was my family's favorite meal on a recent trip to Pigeon Forge. Their homemade potato hips and cheese dip were divine. The ribs were meaty, juicy and amazingly tender. The black bear burger made with sirloin and topped with roast beef, mushrooms and onions, served with an jus was one of the best burgers I ever tasted. Children's portions were more than generous for both the chicken tenders and popcorn shrimp. The inside was a fun atmosphere with lots of beautiful wood and old signs. Service was lightning fast, friendly and welcoming. Prices were very reasonable. $5 for kids, $9 for the burger and $14 for a half rack of ribs. reasonable prices combined with great food? When we come back to pigeon forge, we will be back to J.T. Hannah's.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My wife and I ate here as we got into town on a Friday night. What a great way to start the weekend, the staff was great and so was the food. As a burger aficionado, I had the "killin me" burger which I was only able to eat half of, but it was excellent. My wife had a half slab of ribs that was also amazing. Great place to eat (drink) anytime as they have a great variety of wines and beers!

Ashland, KY
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had our first experience at J.T. Hannah's and we loved it! It has a very unique atmosphere with a lot of interesting items to look at on the walls. We went around 7:30p.m. and were seated immediately. I had the Philly Cheesesteak which was wonderful! One of the best I have ever had. My husband had the sampler and loved it as well. The service was also very good. We look forward to eating there again when we are in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere