“Great food and atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 144 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Steakhouse, Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has great food for the whole family and good prices. Can't wait to go eat there this summer on our family vacation. The building is neat and the restaurant has a good history behind it too. Staff was good and never had to wait long to be seated.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Very Good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Visited yesterday for lunch; I was impressed. Had the chicken tender lunch; OMG they were HUGE!!! Sweet potato fries were crunchy & very tasty. Hubby had chicken parm which had a blend of alfredo & marinara sauce, which was very good. Drinks come in HUGE quart jars. Our server was Kathy; she was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be back!

• Visited February 2013
Dry Ridge, Kentucky
“Great Restaraunt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This past weekend marked our 3rd visit to J.T Hannah's in PF. Love the "Your Killing Me Burger", although it's way too much to eat in any one sitting. The waitress remembered us from past visits, and was very friendly, can't wait until next time!

Visited February 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Delicious food, excellent atmosphere, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I was in Pigeon Forge for a long weekend and walked to JT Hannah's from my hotel. It was so good the first time that we went back two nights later for more.

It was a slow weekend in PF, so there was no wait for a table. I love the atmosphere inside and out. The place has the feel of a busy 1920's train depot, with period posters and props throughout the restaurant. Lots of exposed brick and old fixtures. Very well done. Good lighting. I wanted to walk around and just take it in.

Sweet tea is just right at this restaurant, and served in quart jars. This is a big deal to me.

One night here, I had the country fried chicken breast, and it had a different breading (think fried chicken more than country fried) on it than I have had before, but I love it. It came with gravy and mashed potatoes and a salad. Everything was really nice quality, served at proper temperatures.

The other night I had one of their burgers (I can't remember its name) that was a nice hamburger with sliced roast beef, mushrooms, onions and swiss cheese, and au jus on the side. With this, I had green beans and a loaded baked potato. Another home run.

My servers did a great job serving the table without hovering.

JT Hannah's charges a little more than I usually pay to eat out, but the quality of the experience is worth more than the average restaurant. We will be back!

• Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time eating at JT Hannah's. Great food, quick service, our food arrived in no time, along with good prices on the food. I will be coming back!