“So cheesy, and not worth the money” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 83 attractions in Pigeon Forge
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Nashville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“So cheesy, and not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

This attraction idea has the potential to be something great,,,,, but unfortunately, it wasn't. It was three rooms of doing silly games and taking maybe 30 minutes. Was very disappointed in the whole experience... should have played put put instead. Will not be back.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“An fantastic new adventure attraction in Pigeon Forge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

My family and I went to see The Tomb as a belated birthday gift, and I have to say, it was wonderful. Don't go expecting Disney World, although the environment was amazingly good, but this is an attraction worth MUCH MORE than the admission price. It's a new attraction and I hope very dearly that it can stick around, because it was a lot of fun! There are times you feel like an idiot because you just can't figure out the puzzle were it not for your guide, and others that you just feel silly like a kid again. The guide, by the way, was the best part. He was hilarious! He made the whole thing enthralling, and he played his part very, very well. You could tell he really wanted to be there, and give you a great experience. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a little innocent fun. If you want something more intellectually stimulating, you can go to the MENSA meeting down the street just next to the bungee jump. Me...this is the sort of themed, fun little diversion that I love! Good job guys! Keep it coming!

Richmond, Virginia
“The Tomb was awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

My husband and I went to The Tomb not knowing what to expect...and we were so surprised..it was awesome!! We dont have any kids and we were the only two people there. Our guide was Wolfgang and he was so fun and did such a great job presenting it to us. I thought it may be awkward if it was just me, my husband and wolfgang...but it wasnt at all!!! actually it was much more fun bc we got to figure all of the puzzles out ourselves! this is definitely entertaining for adults and children. and it's really challenging! big thanks for wolfgang and the rest of the staff for making this a memorable part of our stay in pigeon forge!

Visited September 2011
Paducah, Kentucky
32 attraction reviews
“A great adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

I'm very glad we gave this place a chance. Professor Arthur was an amazing and colorful guide on our expedition to find our way through the tomb and the Pharoh's traps and puzzles. This was a very unique and entertaining attraction, well worth the time and money.

Visited September 2011
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Awesome new attraction in Pigeon Forge.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

We decided to go to this new attraction and was not planned, very spontaneously. It just opened in June. We have an 11 year old and 13 year old. It was around 50 bucks for all 4 of us and lasted 45 min or so. I don't want to tell to much because it will ruin it for everybody. It was well worth the money. It is a very unique attraction and very interactive. The kids loved it and were very involved. Our guide was Keller and he was awesome. He acted it all out and made it seem real. He was great and I would ask for him if you plan to go. I give this attraction A++++.