“I went back twice last week!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 144 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Late Night
Description: The only Seafood Buffet in East Tennessee! On the Pigeon Forge Parkway between lights #8-#10 you'll find great food and great service. Visit our website for buffet menu and more. Look for the Boat when you come to town!
Pounding Mill, Virginia
“I went back twice last week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Best seafood crab meal i've had in a long time - and nowhere NEAR the ocean - I ordered the Sam Adams Steamer, went back later in the week and order the same thing again!

Visited June 2013

Dubuque, Iowa
“seafood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

it was not what we expected. food was not as good as it was advertised to be. the atomsphere of the place was poor. seemed to be an old place that needed to be updated

Visited August 2012
Berwick, PA
“Not worth pulling off the road for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you want good food and service, don't stop here. I will say that I'm not a big fan of buffets to begin with but I have been to a few and this was the worst. Nothing I had off the buffet was all that flavorful, service was just ok, and there wasn't much of a selection. Mostly fried foods and desserts that sit out but are called fresh. I will never pay that price for what is called food again!

Visited May 2013
White, Georgia
“decent seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very friendly staff. Pretty good spread and choices of food. My wife said they were better the first time we went, I thought they we okay. They had fresh raw oysters on the bar which I love and they opened more up after they saw me get some which I liked.

Visited April 2013