“Great Dinner and Show” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Feudin' Feastin' Family Fun - that’s the theme of the best show in town - The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show! Become part of the longest running feud in history and help them Hatfields and McCoys try to settle their differences mountain-style. Whether you’re city-folk or country cuzins, you’ll love the singing and dancing, jaw dropping stunts and side-splitting comedy. There’s something here for everybody! And the country cookin’ — whooee it’s good! Show times are 5p.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
Bluff City, Tennessee, United States
10 attraction reviews
“Great Dinner and Show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My kids and I have been to this dinner and show 2 times. It's very entertaining! The food is great too! The prices are not bad, and you can do a 2 show package with it which is a really good deal.

Dalton, Georgia, United States
“Good show for all ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Our niece and her family were in Pigeon Forge the week before us and had seen the Lumberjack Feud and this show. I asked her which was the better and she said "Hatfield & McCoy". We caught the 8:00 p.m. show on Tuesday. It was a lot of fun!. The food was served as soon as we took our seats and it was very good. I can't decide if the Dixie Stampede food was better or not, but it was more than you could eat. We happed to get seats right at the stage and that was nice. The show is very family friendly, don't have to worry about your kids seeing or hearing anything they shouldn't. Show has a story line about how the feud started and you'll see how it ends. Great music, singing, dancing and funny stuff. We would go back next year to see it again.
Oh, big point. They were running a special that with your ticket, you could go to another show for only $10 more (per person). We chose the "Smoking Mountain Opry" and went to it on Thursday. That was very good as well.

Loganville, Georgia
“Dinner and Show Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had the most enjoyable experience at the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show. The food was EXCELLENT and show was also. It was a great family experience and I will return again and again! Actually, the food was the very best food that we had while being in TN. The building, staff and FOOD was OUTSTANDING. We even enjoyed have out food served in the "bucket style serving containers. It was GREAT and we have been sharing this experience with all of our friends and family.

Mt Airy
4 attraction reviews
“In the Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is a must see show . The food is excellent. My favorite is the soup. I could eat three bowls full. I was in the show which made it all the more fun for me. The entertainment is professional for me.

Visited October 2012
Shiloh,Ohio
“Hat field and McCoys”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

good show dinner was good and plenty of it,,good pricing for show fun for all

Would recommend for family fun our waiter was a fun guy and everyone was friendly