“Nice change of pace.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Southwest Virginia
“Nice change of pace.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Mcalisters Deli provided a nice change of pace from fast food or heavier fare. Members of our party enjoyed the stuffed baked potatoes, french onion soup, and sandwiches.

Visited October 2013

East Earl, Pennsylvania
“McAlisters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We happened upon McAluster,s deli by chance. We were looking for a place to eat and saw this big orange tent in a local mall. We checked out the Halloween tent and then noticed that a deli was at this end of the mall. We went in and shopped and when leaving, we went into the deli for a sandwich. The sandwich and potato salad was delicious. Drink was large. They gave us two plates so we could share the sandwich which was a nice portion for each of us. While we were there eating, many customers visited the establishment. Prices are reasonable and big variety.

Visited October 2013
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Very slow ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I took my parents here for a quick dinner after a long day of sight-seeing. There were several other diners and after we ordered and got a table we noticed nobody had food. It was very slow coming out and after 40 minutes they brought my wife's and my food. When they didn't come back with my parent's after another 10 minutes, my father went to the counter to inquire. They said the had no record of the order and they were very backed up without enough help. Also said it wasn't her fault. No offer to help so my parents got their money back and did not get to eat. I know this happens when their is not enough help, but I would expect the staff to do anything they could to try to please the customer and make it less painful. We saw many if the other diners going to the counter with issues, too.

Huntigntown
“Good Deli Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The salads are huge and very good. They a large selection of sandwiches and they all seem good. Go early for lunch. Dinner is pretty light but you can still get soup, salad and sandwich.

Visited September 2013
Anniston, Alabama, United States
“Good food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We ate lunch here while walking around Pigeon Forge. What a nice break for us. The service and food were wonderful. The outdoor seating area is nice.

Visited September 2013