CATCH & RELEASE; Fishing Pond, Internet, Secluded

Catch & Release Cabin & Pond
Our new metal roof and covered deck; sit and fish in the rain. We are always improving the experience
Fish and enjoy our gardens, which we add to each season, make a wild flower suggestion, help us out.
Rock gardens surround our fishing pond and attract butterflies and honey bees.
Deck view of the stocked pond with Brim, Catfish, Bluegill and Gold Fish & our rock gardens.
Pigeon Forge
Rental Home –
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Flyly
Pacific ocean
“Great Retreat space, Hot Tub Heaven!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Stayed here at the end of Sept. (27th and 28th). What a great home. This was first class. ALL the amenities were there. I stay in alot of nice hotels and this place was a really, really nice place to stay. Favorite things: Hot tub on back porch, no neighbors seen or heard- far from others, Front porch overlooking pond with great porch chairs. Interior of house in excellent shape. It was not like a vacation home. IT was like a really nice home that we were allowed to borrow. The only speed bump we had was that we were expected to have given our make and model of the car prior to arriving and I was in a rented car that I picked up the day of arrival. Maybe have a system where the names and numbers of cars are shared and then the gate attendant fills in the car pass when the guest arrives at the gate. The Owner/caretaker took care of it with a quick call, although I was not the one to make the call. I really liked that the neighborhood had a gate that was staffed as it made me feel more secure as we left the house to attend meetings and events. Lastly, I appreciated that the owners of this home "gift" a stay to a cancer patient once a year. What a blessing. I would definitely recommend this for anyone needing a place near Pigeon Forge or the immediate area.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
4 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Hot Tub, Secludedness, Quality of home and furnishings
Liked least: the car check-in
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 27, 2013
Thank you for noticing the many small touches we include in Catch & Release. Our housekeeper is a blessing! She is meticulous. We are expanding our Stage 4 Breast Cancer program this next year to include additional cabins and are forming a nonprofit to provide more amenities to our families. Bless you and your family for your nice comments.
RSHC
Raleigh, North Carolina
“One word... FABULOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

My family and I have been home from Catch & Release for just a week and I'm already planning our next vacation there! I can't stress enough how nice this house is, there was not a singe thing that we didn't like about it, and too much that we did like to list. This was our very first trip to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area and having a large, wonderful house to spread out in made it extra relaxing and enjoyable. I am also very touched by the owner, Sandra, and what she does for women suffering from incurable breast cancer and their families. To be given a week in her beautiful vacation home... I can only imagine what a special trip it is for them. It makes me happy to think that our rental dollars may have contributed, if even just a tiny bit, to this cause. May God continue to bless Sandra, these women and their families... you all will be in my prayers.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 2, 2013
Thank you for the tears you brought to my eyes. Your recognition of my small program for Stage 4 cancer mothers who are slowly slipping away from their beloved families means a great deal to me and to them. May God bless us all and bring peace and harmony to our lives.
BigB 442
IL.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A romantic getaway
Jun 5, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed our backyard creek and the soothing sounds it blends within our natural setting.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
murray ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Jun 3, 2013
I so appreciate your recognition of how wonderful our housekeeping and maintenance staff are at Catch and Release. They do an outstanding job for each and every guest. As we say in Tennessee, "y'all come back"!
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Rugged travelers
H. Harris
VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Sep 2, 2012
It was wonderful having your family as our guests at Catch & Release! You are welcome back any time you decide to travel our way again especially by the housekeeping team, who appreciated how nice you left C&R.
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$148
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
Sandra G
1 4102635598
Speaks English
Listed since : Jul 2010
Response Rate: 85 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 5 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing