“Great Condo!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mountain View Condos at Pigeon Forge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Mountain View Condos at Pigeon Forge
You added Mountain View Condos at Pigeon Forge to your Saves list
124 Plaza Dr, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Graniteville
“Great Condo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We just returned from a 10 night stay and we can't wait to go back. We used VRBO and stayed in condo 3401. It had a great view of the mountains from the balcony and we could also view the pool from the other side. The pool could get crowded at times but we could just glance to see when it was empty and head down there. We had a 3 bedroom/2 bath condo that gave the 5 of us plenty of room. We were close to everything in the area that we wanted to do. We saved a lot of money on food by taking advantage of the kitchen and cooking most of our meals. A lot of the condos have completely different furniture so make sure you find one that shows you lots of photos.

Room Tip: Building 3 really is the best in my opinion. Although building 5 would probably be nice as well.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Sidney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I booked our condo here through VRBO. Great value, great location, well appointed condo served our family of 5 well. Two of the kids enjoyed the bunk beds, the youngest enjoyed the hide a bed. One and a half baths was great. The kitchen had everything we needed. My mother visited and loved the place. She took pictures to show it off. I have it bookmarked on my phone so we can stay here again next time we come down.

• Stayed June 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We recently stayed here for our daughter's 16th birthday. We moved last year and had tons of extra expenses, but she wanted a getaway with friends. We have been to the area a lot and always stayed in cabins. I was a little skeptical but the price for the condo was so great and the pictures showed a really nice condo. We found the condo on VRBO through the owner Bobby. His listing number on VRBO is194770. Bobby answered my emails quickly, called back anytime I had a question, and was just a really nice person. I was still worried but when we arrived I was instantly at ease. The condo was great, granite countertops, nice appliances, washer/dryer, and just a ton of room. The new pool IS a lot colder than the older pool but it was a great area. I enjoyed soaking in the hot tub after long days. The playground was new and nice and we saw two deer out there. We were on the first floor in building 3 and had a nice view of the mountains. The Dunkin Donuts was within walking distance and we enjoyed it. There are really no cons about the condo itself. The washer is extremely small and there was no detergent, but the owner had already told me to bring some. I read somewhere the pool house had towels, but they did not so I'd bring beach towels. I just cannot express enough what a great condo this was and the price is outstanding.

Room Tip: Bring towels for the pool. Bring laundry detergent. I've read to stay in bldg. 3 or 5, we were...
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We have stayed here twice now, and in 2 different condos. Both times we went through VRBO and I highly recommend that you do, as each unit is different. There are only about 3-4 different units that I personally would pick to stay in, but everyone is different in what they like. We have had very good experiences with the 2 we've stayed in.I suggest staying in buildings 3 and 5 as these are closer to the pool and playground area, as well as they have better views. Our rentals were 2 and 3 bedrooms and with much more room than a hotel, and at the same price, if not better! The only drawback to this place for us has been that the nicer of the 2 pools is really cold and pulling out onto the parkway towards Pigeon Forge can be a little tricky at times.

Room Tip: VRBO "Bears Den" and "new luxury condo 3/2"
Florence, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

The condo was very nice, clean and the view was great. It was centrally located with a donut shop right at the end of the driveway. The kitchen was well stocked. Overall, we were very pleased. Try to get on the back side - it overlooks the mountain.

Room Tip: We stayed on the back side and the view was great
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We booked with Colonial Properties for "Sparrow's Nest". We wanted a two bed, two bath for our two families with small children. It was perfect. It was large enough to separate adults from kids. The second bedroom came with a GameCube and had games available. Kids loved it. Kitchen was clean, and we cooked breakfast while we were there. Will certainly book there again. Great location- close to attractions.

Stayed December 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were originally in the Spicy Nights cottages by the same company, and it was beyond miserable. Although the lure of the Great Smokey Mountains occupied most of our time, the minute we walked into Spicy Nights, our comfort went down and our anxiety went up. After an incident mid trip, we called Sunset Cottages (the company), and were offered to relocate to one of the condo units at Mountain View.
We previously stayed here 3 years ago, and we had 2 people in a 2 room condo. We wanted room and we got room. The room we were relocated to was a one bedroom. It was plenty large.
In the condo's facing Parkway, (I think, but don't quote me, but the condo's beginning with 2.) have the up-lighting on the building. This enables the building to be seen from the road. However, the lighting floods the bedroom at night. The light is so strong, it is comparable to daylight. My love is an easy sleeper; however, I have difficulty falling asleep. I would request a condo not in this area.
Otherwise, this condo is just awesome in every way. Convenient and well maintained. We had as much fun and felt at home on this trip as we did three years ago.

Room Tip: I would book a room that begins in a 3 (or building 3). I.E. Mountain View 3305 Front Condos recei...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Mountain View Condos at Pigeon Forge? Share your experiences!