“This place is AWESOME” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 144 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Serving the highest quality steaks, fresh seafood, gourmet salads and more, The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille is the perfect place for a romantic dinner for two under the stars or lunch with friends in the contemporary dining room. Located in the former home of potter Doug Ferguson, the relaxed atmosphere is a peaceful change from the hectic pace of Pigeon Forge.Begin your meal with piping-hot bread made from grains stone ground at our historic Old Mill and served on platters handcrafted by skilled artisans next door at our Pigeon River Pottery. Handmade cakes, pies, cheesecake and pastries provide a perfect ending to an unforgettable dining experience.
“This place is AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

My family and I ate here over the new year holiday week and I must say that it's the best place we went all week. Service was great and the food was even better. Great selections and overall atmosphere. We will definitely be back eating here again on our next visit to the area. Keep up the good work and cooking. YUM!!

Pekin, Indiana, United States
“Good Food Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

My husband and I arrived at closing time (8PM) and they let us in. I ordered a club sandwich and it was huge, but very good. The place was clean, and the service was excellent. We would go back. My only complaint is they seated us by the window and it was cold.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, great service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is the one place my husband and I are sure to visit every time we are here on vacation! Not only are the food and prices great, the service is always some of the best we experience on our trip! A must have!!

NC
“Really good selection and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is a good place to try when your group has varied tastes. They have great sandwiches and really good complete meals.

Visited December 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Decent food. No respect for food allergies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I have a severe dairy allergy, and the waitress could have cared less. I managed to find something on the menu, and it was ok, but once you see they don't take an allergy seriously, it's hard to enjoy the experience. My husband had the catfish, and he said it was good.

• Visited January 2014