“We all had fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
“We all had fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We decided on the gem/fossil bucket to share. The kids and my husband had fun sifting through the sand to find their "treasures". Of course the buckets are pre screened and you are guaranteed to find stuff and of course your not going to get rich off of it, its just good ole fun. We went into the store after and got everything identified for us.

Texas
22 attraction reviews
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Way overpriced...in my opinion. I was so upset because my kids were really wanting to do this, but we've done something similar in Texas...half the price! I say, shop around or just don't do it.

Houston, Texas
16 attraction reviews
“Disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is just a place to sell rocks. I expected some sort of history of mines or a walk through a mine. Very costly.

Shelbyville, Illinois, United States
19 attraction reviews
“Pigeon Forge Gem mine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

we liked getting to search for the gems. We even got jewelry made from the gem and turned out wonderful. My son and a friend of mine and I got something out of this. This is the first time we have done this. Thank you all.

Knoxville
“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My 11 year old daughter and I had a wonderful time at Gem Mine. For $15 we purchased a metal pail of wet sand with gems. Her facial expressions were priceless and the gems were revealed in the water. It was truthfully one of the best days we had this summer. Afterwards we went in the gem store and the kind lady explained to us the names of the gems. No pressure, no hassle just and amazing time. It took us over and hour.. Also there is a mall attached that is also a lot of fun.