My reasoning behind the title of my review is because I was so amazed at the value of this hotel we stayed in for 2 nights this past week. This was a last minute trip and we didn't know we would be going to Tennessee until Nov 10th. They had rooms available and we had a wonderful stay.
Not sure why anyone would complain about tv there's so much to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg even I didn't miss tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The location is amazing. I can't wait to bring my husband for a vacation. We haven't had the chance to travel so much due to health issues and the losses of our baby son and daughter.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our tastefully decorated suites and private balconies during your stay here at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge. Each suite is complete with a 32" flat screen television, mini-refrigerator and microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. We offer free wireless internet and free local calls. Other amenities include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub and large electronic game room with pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.