My husband and I did a motorcycle trip to the tail of the dragon area. We didn't make any reservations and just decided to stop when we wanted to and get a room. We rode up and down the road and after checking one place (which was way to expensive) we stopped in at the Spirit. Not thinking they would have any rooms we approached the front desk and was greated with smiles and friendly faces. We were surpised that they did have a room with a king bed and a jacuzzi and we were even more surprised at the cost. I couldn't believe we got such a great room at such a cheap price. We even got coupons for money off of dinner and breakfast the next morning at the buffett next door. The whole hotel was so clean and the staff was very accomodating. We asked for extra pillows and the staff brought them right up. I want to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our tastefully decorated suites and private balconies during your stay here at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge. Each suite is complete with a 32" flat screen television, mini-refrigerator and microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. We offer free wireless internet and free local calls. Other amenities include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub and large electronic game room with pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.