Our first stay we stayed in a Fireplace Suite and loved it, very clean, pool and hot tub was clean and very well kept indoor pool was warm, outdoor pool was closed due to season. This time we stayed in King Jacuzzi Suite, and it was still spotless, anytime we stay in pigeon forge this is our first choice of places to stay. We didn't use the pool and hot tub due to having the Jacuzzi in the room, the Jacuzzi worked great, much better than a lot of places I've stayed.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our tastefully decorated suites and private balconies during your stay here at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge. Each suite is complete with a 32" flat screen television, mini-refrigerator and microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. We offer free wireless internet and free local calls. Other amenities include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub and large electronic game room with pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.