Great housekkeping and friendly desk clerks. We stayed 3 nights in double queen room with 3 children all under 6. Right next door to cracker barrel which we walked to for breakfast. We also walked to the wax museum from here. Wood grill buffet also right in front. 16 maybe 17 channels on the TV. Family channel, USA, CBS, ABC, fox 43, ESPN, NBC, tbs, CNN, weather, discovery, tnt, learning channel, cmt, tcm, cartoon network. Almost gave 3 stars for the very very firm mattresses and hard hard hard pillows, very under managed indoor pool area. Indoor pool area has hottub which was nice but tiles missing and black concrete floors, nasty looking windows, corroded handrails and some weird pipe trickling water into the pool was just to hard to overlook. Also, the outdoor pool was closed for the season but the door to it was open and no cover on the outdoor pool was a concern for someone who couldn't swim falling in. Water was murky in outside pool and just was scary that it was not secured.
Shower water pressure was weak. No table in our room for eating or whatever.
Flip side the room was clean. Had a great view of the wax museum and king kong. Wifi was very good in our room. Small arcade was nice for the kids for those few minutes we were in there.
Would return if pool area was remodeled and definitely would bring our own pillows.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our tastefully decorated suites and private balconies during your stay here at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge. Each suite is complete with a 32" flat screen television, mini-refrigerator and microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. We offer free wireless internet and free local calls. Other amenities include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub and large electronic game room with pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotwire, Priceline, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.