It appears that the hotel has recently had some upgrades; however, they forgot several important details which make guests happy. First, the pillows and bed are like sleeping on a rock. Second, you can hear every detail from other rooms and the hall. Third, the indoor pool area needs major work, including the jucuzzi. Plus, bring your own towels; the towels in the room are small and thin. I think there is a total of 16 tv channels they dont even have NBC,so not much to watch in the evenings. Overall, for the money not a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel
- Spirit Of The Smokies Condo Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our tastefully decorated suites and private balconies during your stay here at Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge. Each suite is complete with a 32" flat screen television, mini-refrigerator and microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. We offer free wireless internet and free local calls. Other amenities include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub and large electronic game room with pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Spirit of the Smokies Condo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.