“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 84 Activities in Pigeon Forge
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Located only a mile and a half off the Pigeon Forge parkway, Smoky Mountain Ziplines offers the biggest and safest zipline course in the Great Smoky Mountains area offering over a mile and a half worth of cable across 18 different lines. Guests start on a 14 line canopy tour riding to the top of our mountain in army trucks where they’re given an instructional course by the best guides in town. Our fully trained and safety conscious guides will take your families mountain adventure to new heights. The canopy tour is perfect for first time zippers as well as experienced thrill seekers. The progressive nature of our course starts riders with a gentle learning curve before reaching heights well over the treetops. Once the 2 and a half hour canopy tour is over, the real zipline adventure begins! Canopy tour riders have the option of riding our “super lines,” the fastest lines in Sevier County doing over 40 mph well over a hundred feet in the air. Smoky Mountain Ziplines is sure to provide your family with a once in a lifetime experience!
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was the first experience with ziplining for my sister-in-law and myself. We loved it and are extremely glad we did it. As "seniors" we were a little anxious on our ability to do zipline but it was simple. The biggest key is the ability to follow simple instructions to pull down on the cable with a well-gloved hand when instructed by our guide to slow down. The staff was more than welcoming and very patient in answering all our questions. And the guides were very professional and followed wonderful safety procedures. The end result was exhilaration. My sister in law actually wants to go back and try the 'super' zip lines.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Would HIGHLY Recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The wife and I had the opportunity to take a tour at Smoky Mountain Ziplines, and had a wonderful experience. Diesel and Dennis were a blast, while at the same time being safe and courteous. EVERY PERSON we interacted with, from the photographer, to the guides, from the truck driver, to the owner were genuine, and fun. We have had the opportunity to do other zipline tours in the area, and while all of them have had some real high points, the people at Smoky Mountain Ziplines put the experience over the top for us. The Super Lines were awesome as well. Then get back and wet your whistle with a complimentary fountain drink, a nice gesture that doesn't happen at the other tours. I would go back in a heartbeat, and feel more than confident that anyone I recommended there would have a great experience.

Roanoke, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Our tour guides were very professional. They made us feel very safe and we had lots of fun and laughs. I would definitely recommend this attraction to everyone and will definitely be returning. :D They sell individual pictures that they take with a pro photographer on the last line. To get more for your money I definitely recommend buying the cd where you get all the photos that they took and they give you the rights and you can print off what you want.

Visited May 2012
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My fiancee and I went over spring break, April 2013! The experience was fantastic and most of all FUN! Our tour guides- Robbie and Sarge were informative and hilarious at the same time. They made us feel at ease and we shared many laughs! I highly recommend this activity for families, singles and groups. We loved it so much that we bought t-shirts, caps and our photo CD to share with friends and family. Thanks guys for a memorable experience. We cannot wait to go back!

April Littlepage

California, Kentucky
“AWESOME TIME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Took the family to Great Smokey Mountain Zipline and we had a blast with Scooby and Robbie. They made us feel totally safe and secure. We have a special child and Scooby and Robbie took such good care of making sure he had a wonderful experience, along with the rest of us. The kids loved it and my husband and I loved it. What a great experience from the moment we walked into the Great Smokey Mountain Zipline to moment we left. Thanks for taking great care of us Scooby and Robbie, we really had a GREAT AWESOME TIME! See you next time!!!!!!!