“Not for young kids. Awful. Has gone downhill” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 84 Activities in Pigeon Forge
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: There is nothing like walking thru the doors of our Giant Jukebox and into the Biggest and best arcade in the Smokies, then experiencing the fun and excitement of this Timeless arcade. From one end of the building to the other you will find games of every type, and for every age of your family. Lights bells buzzers and whistles whirl away as you win tons of tickets to redeem for fantastic prizes at our awesome redemption center. There you will find everything from tootsie rolls to Ipads. Then step outside and rev up the engines on the Smokies fastest slick track. Spin your wheels as you slide thru the curves of this thrill filled attraction. Open daily 9 am for all your gaming and adrenaline needs.
Cincinnati, Ohio
27 attraction reviews
“Not for young kids. Awful. Has gone downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This has always been one of our 'musts' when we come to Pigeon Forge, but today will be our last. Music was way to loud and all inappropriate rap. Not for my young kids. Prices of games have gone up too.

3 attraction reviews
“We will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on our last day in town. I saw the good reviews and really wished we had come here earlier. The kids said they had really good games, the wife was impressed with the clean new bathrooms and I was real happy with the go- karts. They were FAST! Even with a big guy like me these cars whipped around the track. Much better than the sluggish rides from the other day at the NASCAR speedway. Next time we plan to try out the park hopper pass. Oh, and in the arcade the kids won a bunch of tickets and had a great selection of prizes to choose from. (Watch out if they choose a shock pen.... They got me with that one and it sends a nice little jolt)

Churubusco, Indiana
14 attraction reviews
“Great place to play with the kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family really enjoys coming to this arcade. All the games are fun and the kids always have a blast as well as us adults. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is the claw machines. I know they are never good to play but these are not good there at all. You can have something in the claw and then all of a sudden the arm jerks and the toy falls. It happened on every machine we tried. :( Other than that all the other games were fun and good.

Visited January 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
“BEST ARCADE IN PIGEON FORGE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I live in Sevierville and have been living here for years... this is the only arcade I will spend my money at and I always win a bunch of tickets when I play.. the games are so much fun and people of all ages will enjoy... I am 21 years old and feeling like a kid again when I go into this place! LOL.. it's great!

Visited December 2012
4 attraction reviews
“The Best Arcade in Pigeon Forge, TN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Had a Great Time as always at the Arcade!!! I Live in town and Always go to Rockin Raceway Arcade!!! Best Value in town for $20.00. You get a 100 tokens for $20.00 and you get a Buy 1 Get 1 Free Go Cart Ride ticket just for spending $20.00!!! I Always Score Big Time at this Arcade and won over 13,000 Tickets in 2 visits this week!!! Number 1 Arcade in Town!!! Very Friendly Staff, Best Prizes to choose from and win in town!!! Extremely Fast Go Carts, Cleanest Restrooms for an Arcade, Best Arcade Games in Town, I can't wait for them to get Pinball Machines!!! Please make this place No.1 for Arcades in Pigeon Forge,TN.

Nathan Hawk from Sevierville,TN