“great gocarts” 5 of 5 stars

NC
6 attraction reviews
“great gocarts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

My boys ages 11 and 14 loved the Blake Jones GoCarts at Fast Tracks. The indoor waxed slick track was unique and fast. The 3 rides for $30 combo is their best deal.

Memphis, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
“Horrible customer service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

My entire family and relatives visited fast track while on vacation. My wife and sister in-law wanted something to drink. I went to the concession stand and ordered a lemonade and a coke and diet coke. When my wife tasted the diet coke it was flat. My sister in-law had the same problem with her coke. We returned to the concession stand where the girl on duty said there was nothing wrong with these drinks because the CO2 had been just changed out. Both sodas only had a sip from them and the girl behind the counter said she would not try again or refund our money for the flat sodas. She had a real attitude! Basically calling us liars. After getting the run around for several minutes my brother in-law got the owner of the park to come over. He explained that the concession stand was leased by a third party vendor and he had nothing to do with it. After several minutes he even tried to reason with the clerk in the concession stand. She refused to make it right. The owner of Fast Tracks gave a refund from his own register att he ticket booth. Needless to say we pack up all the kids and family and went down the street to another go cart track. Stay away from Fast Tracks if you plan on eating or drinking anything while there.
K.
Y and

Visited August 2012
5 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We had a great time! My husband loved the go karts and even won a race. We cleaned up pretty good in te little arcade as well. Games are reasonably priced and pretty generous with the tickets which for me is a winning combination. Shaved ice is the best I have ever had!! We will be back I'm sure.

Hixson, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
“the kids first go kart ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

The prices were fair and the kids had fun. They were open late so we didn't have to go in the extreme heat.

Brodhead, Kentucky, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The Pro track was great adn alot of fun esp. with the water turned on. We loved it and was a great outing for us. If you go between 9am-noon its bogo so thats great for a family on a budget