“TERRY EVANSWOOD MAGIC” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Terry Evanswood Presents "The Wonders of Magic"

Terry Evanswood Presents "The Wonders of Magic"
100 Music Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
865 868-1800
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 33 Attractions in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Wonders of Magic at WonderWorks. It's the best value in town at only $14.99 + tax for all ages. Prepare to be Dazzled by one of the World's Greatest Magicians, Terry Evanswood. A 75-minute magical variety show for all ages! Comedy, magic, music, grand scale illusions, impersonations, classic sleight of hand and Houdini style escapes topped off with a heartfelt message of hope, love and a reminder of the real “Wonders” of the magical world we share! After the show, enjoy the Hall of Magic. Meet the great magicians of yesteryear in this FREE museum of magic’s history. See artifacts, costumes, props, autographs and personal memorabilia from an amazing collection of magicians including Blackstone, Thurston and even the Great Houdini!
Raphine, Virginia
“TERRY EVANSWOOD MAGIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

It was me and my wife's second anniversary.We had a full day planned , I had mentioned catching the show,so that evening after dinner we went and purchased our tickets. It was worth the money plus more. The experience was amazing,even better then expected.Terry and his assistants are a class act. I am definitely going to see it again next time we are back in that area.
Even though it was a theatre setting with stage and lighting you felt a personal connection with his show.Its not just magic but also a feeling and understanding of a brief moment in your life you can enjoy with the people your with and the people on stage. Keep doing what your doing.
P.S. It got me interested in magic again,I'll never be a pro but its a cool hobby.

Visited October 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
“Worth The Time....Trip Highlight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This was a fantastic show. Great from start to finish. I do a little magic myself and Terry's presentation was fun, family friendly, and filled us all with alot of hope. His talks with the audience were personal and heart felt and by the end of the night you seem to have a new friend in Terry Evanswood and his whole crew. It's a show but it's also one that even brought tears to my eyes at one point. No better show in my opinion, my families opinion and the friends we were with. I've seen all but two of the attractions and shows in the smokies and this was the one I will definitely returning to. As a matter of fact I'm making plans to come back in December to take some more friends. Thank you Mr. Evanswood for a magical night to remember for us all.

Blanchester, Ohio
“It really was "The Wonders of Magic"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The performance was a style much like what you see in Vegas! You will be stunned by what you see and what secretes lie behind the curtain before they open. The show not only has a great story but has a great message as well! Go and check it out! YOU WILL BE AMAZED!!!

Blanchester, Ohio
“A great way to end our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a really good time at Terry's show. Thank you for taking the time to speak about the most important thing that we should all have in our lives. (Jesus Christ) Not to many people do that. Im sure you put a big smile on His face. We took our youth group (24 kids) to see this show and all of them loved it. Thank You for taking the time to spend with our kids.
May God keep blessing you.

“best magic show ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

this was the best magic show i have ever been to he is at the wonder works buildin and he is a great christian entertainer.