“Breath taking Christmas show” 5 of 5 stars

+1 865-774-7777
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: ***Moved to 2330 Parkway Pigeon Forge,TN*** ***PLEASE POST ON THAT TRIPADVISOR PAGE!***
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Hazard, Kentucky
8 attraction reviews
“Breath taking Christmas show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Everything they done was a wow factor. Even my 4 year old son couldn't take his eyes off the show. It's a long show but they pause for 20 for bathroom break.we left saying how much we loved it.
Everything is sloped so you don't have to about seating. They even brought my son an extra cushion to make him taller.

Visited November 2014

Dallas, NC
6 attraction reviews
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

Attended the 2:00 show. I read the reviews and thought it was going to be great, but it was more like a low rate lounge show. I even felt uncomfortable at times at how hokey the tricks were and was bored as well. Besides my family, there were maybe another 25 or so there, on a Saturday, so I have my doubts the show is going to survive. Just my opinion, the couple seems nice enough and hate to see it fail, but it's going to need to be stepped up or they might be going back to Vegas. They do offer a dinner show and maybe it's better, but I'd hate to spend that kind of money and be disappointed to top it off.

Visited December 2014
Concord, North Carolina, United States
4 attraction reviews
“A great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

they have a combo deal for the two shows and we went to both of them and the shows was great . On Friday evening the show was the 40s and 50s and enjoyed both shows.

Richmond, Virginia
50 attraction reviews
“Excellent Show !!! We were Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We attended the American Hit Parade Show and we were impressed with the quality of the performers and the show. These young people are very talented and performed well. The theater operators impressed us also, we had purchased tickets for the Monday evening show and were delayed in arriving to the area and although all sales are final, they exchanged my tickets for the Friday evening performance. On our next trip we intend to see both of their shows

Bryson City, North Carolina
“Great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Over the years, we have seen most of the shows in Pigeon Forge. This is by far the best show that focused on just great music.

Visited December 2013
dougandjackie, Owner at The Grand Majestic Theater, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Wayne,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our production. We here at the Grand Majestic
would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and hope to see you back in 2014!!