“soul of motown” 5 of 5 stars

+1 865-774-7777
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: ***Moved to 2330 Parkway Pigeon Forge,TN*** ***PLEASE POST ON THAT TRIPADVISOR PAGE!***
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Lockport, Louisiana
“soul of motown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

this is the best show i have attended the setting was great the performers were awesome the audience was great love the music would love to listen & see this again well worth the money to see the show

Rock Spring, Georgia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Americas hit parade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My Wife and I attended the Americas Hitparade,and it was great.Matt Corby was the Best Elvis we have ever seen,and we've seen a lot of them in Vegas.I would recommend this show to anyone.

1 Thank David_B918568
Tilden, IL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We saw the hit parade show and it was very disappointing. This show was by far the worst show we seen in Pigeon Forge.

5 Thank Penny G
Indiana
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Very Upset & Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I reserved & printed off my tickets at home for both of the shows at the theater. I did this in March for shows July 10. When we arrived at the theater with our tickets in hand the one show had been moved up 2 hours earlier than the time stated on our tickets & the 2nd show had been cancelled totally! We not only lost out on 1 show, but 2! This was our last night of our vacation & our plans were totally destroyed :(

2 Thank genericqueen
“Best show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Last night we went to go see soul of Motown at the grand majestic theater, it was by far the best show I have ever attend ,the singing was amazing, some of the dancing blew me away, this is a must see the crazy thing is that we went to a show the night before and paid 30 dollars more than we did to see soul of Motown so it is a really good deal !! The theater isn't that flashy but the performers make up for it !! Do recommended !!! Best show in Pigeon Forge by far !!! No comparison!!