SERENDIPITY- Luxury 2/2- Gorgeous Mountain Views!

Serendipity - Side View - Fall Colors

Sullimojo
Greenville, South Carolina
“Spring Break Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Took my 2 teenage daughters for Spring Break. It was a last minute booking. Service and response was quick and clear. The cabin was Amazing. It was the last cabin up the hill so remote enough where you were not visiting with neighbors yet close enough to all the attractions. We really enjoyed the amenities and the views. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Soley you are absolutely AWESOME! Thank you!

5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Last cabin on the hill
Liked least: Landscapers weed eating at 8:15 on checkout day (early wake up call?)
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 10, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to let me know about your stay! It's very rewarding for me to hear that you enjoyed your time at Serendipity with your daughters. We work very hard to make sure that every aspect of our guests' vacation is as great as it can be! I hope that when you return to the Smokies you stay again at Serendipity, and hopefully you'll be able to stay longer to enjoy all of the things this area has to offer :) Many blessings to you and yours!
jasruble
Madison, Alabama
“Relaxing, Cozy - Didn't want to leave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We wanted a cabin that was not stacked on top of other cabins and we found it in Serendipity. From the moment we walked in we loved it. The kids were so excited. They played in the woods behind the cabin for hours, played pool, relaxed in the hot tub, played games, watched movies, made a fire in the fireplace, grilled out with the charcoal grill, and on and on. We had such a wonderful time. We will definitely be back and I really have no complaints. The owners even had their email and phone number posted in case you needed help with something. Very pleased. Like others said - you need to take spices and food and coffee, and toiletries - but we expected that. This cabin is very private and to itself. A true vacation.

5 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
4 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 5 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Privacy
Liked least: The place to check in is not clear to find (we went to the wrong location twice).
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Apr 1, 2014
I'm so delighted to hear that you and your family had a wonderful time in Serendipity! It really is a wonderful and cozy cabin and we work hard to make sure that it meets or exceeds our guests' expectations. It would be a privilege to have you and your family return to visit Serendipity sometime in the future...Thanks so much!
AmberWB
Fox River Grove, Illinois
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My husband, two children and I recently vacationed in Pigeon Forge and stayed at Serendipity. What a wonderful experience! I loved that it was a few minutes away from the strip, and was peaceful and serene. The cabin itself was top of the line. Everything you need to be comfortable. The beds are heavenly and the pool table was so much fun! My only "issues" (if that's what you call them) were that I originally thought there were only 2 pans, but after further investigation I found a whole cabinet full, and I wish there would have been a liquid measuring cup. But those are quite silly complaints. Soley was an absolute joy to work with! Will most surely be back to stay here!

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Mar 29, 2014
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Serendipity and have given the cabin such high marks. It has been our goal to make this a wonderful home for all who visit! It has been a privilege to have you and your family as our guest! Hope to have the opportunity to assist you once again with your vacation's lodging plans in the near future!
travelady...
“Spring Break.. so happy to get away from it all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We were very satisfied with the cabin and all its amenities! The bed was very comfortable and the cabin was very clean. We really enjoyed the tvs in each room and the hot tub out on the balcony. That was very nice.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Mar 20, 2014
I am very thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay at Serendipity and that we met your expectations! Your satisfaction during your vacation stay is our ultimate goal! Whenever you return to the area, I hope to welcome you back as our guest! Soley Clayton
connie b
Milton, Florida
“LOVE THE CABIN AND COMING BACK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Serendipity in May of this year and just loved the cabin. The pictures don't do it justice, loved all the bears. The only problem we had was with the water pressure it was very low. Could have used a small stool to get into the king size bed, it is a little high. Still the place was immaculate. Loved the view, while rocking on the swing. The hot tub was great and very clean. Loved the location was close to the National Park without all the crazy traffic by Dollywood. My husband wants to go back next year and same cabin.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Hot tub, the view, the decor
Liked least: Low water pressure and could have used a stool to get into the king size bed
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
SandalsBo...
Detroit, Michigan
“More than we expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

It's just like in the pictures, cabin was very clean, secluded from the rest, had everything you needed, extra towels, bedding and linens. There's no spices, coffee, food of any kind so make sure you bring what you need for the stay. The hot tub was great. The cabin is at the highest point but it still wasn't that high for me and I'm scared of heights. You still have great views of the mountains. The check in office is at the top of a much higher mountain and had great views but the cabins were all next to each other like a resort and no privacy at all. The heights were too much for me also and the cabins were built into the side of the mountain. The serendipity was still high up but you had your privacy and you weren't in the side of the mountain waiting to tip over!! The property wasn't ready until 5:30 that night so that was a little disappointing and the directions for the alarm system didn't tell you that you had to close the door first before trying to set the alarm so maybe they could add that to the directions on the sign. There were 3 remotes for the TV with no directions, that would help if they had directions for those but we figured it out the next day.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Not enough directions for the alarm system
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Feb 24, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with those guests that are considering staying at Serendipity. It's very important also for me as an owner to know about our guest's overall experience in our beautiful cabin. I welcome you observations regarding the remote controls and will make sure that we incorporate instructions to make it a more simple and fast process for our guests. I'm sorry that you had to wait - our management company has very strong standards in making sure that all of the cabins are very clean and when it's busy, they may run a little behind. However, I will make sure to bring this to their attention. I hope that when you decide to return to the Smokies, you come back and visit Serendipity. You may contact me directly and I will give you a very special "Return Guest" discount. Thank you once again for taking the time to write about your stay at Serendipity!
A FlipKey verified reviewer
va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012 for a stay in January 2012
4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$185
/ Night
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Response Rate: 100 %
Calendar Updated: 19 days ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing