“Entertaining” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 83 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: MagiQuest is a world within the real world where you use magic wands to find hidden treasure, discover secret doors, and complete quests and adventures. Battle the dragon, search for the princess' jewels, and fight the goblin king as you explore the village, the dungeon, and the pixie forest. MagiQuest is fun for the whole family!
Rochester
3 attraction reviews
“Entertaining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We spent the better part of the day here today. $30 for the package of 4 attractions. Magiquest game if played perfectly isn't able to be completed in the 90 minutes you get initially. Yki. An buy another 60 minutes for $10.99. Maybe then its possible. The glow in the dark golf is nice. Mirror maze is really good. The laser vault is fun. All and all a good time. Pizza place is right next door(mellow mushroom).

Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
“Blast for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

It was quite crowded when we went on a rainy day, but my 7 year old thought it was awesome! He wanted to return as soon as we left. Its like a Harry Potter scavenger hunt. The cost quickly adds up but worth it for him to have so much fun. there is a charge for everyone to enter the area so it was worth it to buy package and go along with him. There is also a large mirror maze that we liked . The laser room was silly but kids liked that too. We didn't have time to do the mini golf but the tickets are good for a year.

cookeville tn
“Super fun, even if you don't bring the kids.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I went without our kids and had a blast. I do wish i had worn better shoes. We had been walking around all day so by the time we made it to magiquest- I only lasted an hour while all the young kids around me were still full of energy. They comped us for the remaining 1/2 hour plus the other tickets were still valid for a year so we plan on bringing the kids back for their birthday! In all, it is fun for adults and kids. I loved walking around swinging my wand at everything saying "Work!"

Kalamazoo, Michigan
21 attraction reviews
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

For starters this is a live video-game type experience. The concept of the main game was great. The execution of the game could even have been great but there were so many people there and the customers (not the staff...the staff was very friendly and helpful) were so incredibly rude that it really ruined the experience for my 10 year old cousin and myself. After leaving the actual MagiQuest game 20 minutes before our time expired we tried the laser maze next and were both very irritated with it. The pictures show that the lasers are strong and visible...you couldn't see the vast majority of them. We basically ended up walking straight through the thing because we couldn't see where the lasers were. We then went on to the mirror maze...this was absolutely the highlight of the experience and is the only thing keeping my review from being terrible. The mirror maze was a blast. And then came the blacklight pirate golf. The course wasn't bad but more than half of the greens/holes didn't have the starter pad so you either started on the "green" or right in front of it and ended up hitting the carpet with the putter. There was no where to write your scores so you were always looking for something to put your scorecard against to write them down. I can't blame the establishment for the entire negativity of the experience in the MagiQuest game but definitely could have executed the laser maze and mini golf better.

Dallas, Georgia
“Perfect for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My son loves Magiquest, reading the clues and searching for treasures. He can't get enough of it. As parent's, you're mainly just along for the ride. If you ask, you do not have to pay for everything in the building and there is a lower rate if you are just accompanying your child.