“Not that funny” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 33 Attractions in Pigeon Forge
Activities: Nightlife
More attraction details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Buda, Texas
17 attraction reviews
“Not that funny”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

There are parts of the show that are funny, but it's overall dull. I've been 3 times because my in-laws were friends with Elwood Smooch who is no longer there, but he was the best one in my opinion. I don't think we will be going to this one again.

Visited June 2013

Augusta, Georgia
“Very entertaining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We enjoyed our trip to the Smoky Mountains and the Comedy Barn. This is a very family oriented show. The comedy is clean and funny.

Visited May 2014
“Lots of laughs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

My husband & I really enjoyed the comedy barn except neither one of us are cat lovers so we were not impressed with that part. Overall we had a great time!

Cantonment, Florida
“Funny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My parents took us to the show and we never stopped laughing the whole time. I have never seen my mom smile and laugh so much. Will definitely be taking her back.

Visited August 2013
Shelby Township, Michigan
“good clean comedy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

it was very interactive. My kids were cracking up the whole time the show was on. They were real and we could relate with the jock cos they always pick people from the crow to join in the show.

Visited April 2014