“Super Funny Family Show” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Theaters
Activities: Nightlife
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Comedy Barn Theater, located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee , is the award winning family comedy variety show in the Smokey Mountains. Our show features magicians, fire-eaters, jugglers, ventriloquists, clean family comedians, live country and gospel music as well as barn yard animals. The Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge offers clean comedy for an enjoyable evening of family fun. You'll laugh until you can't laugh anymore. Winner of Funniest Show award for 10 straight years!
Pleasant Grove, Utah
20 attraction reviews
“Super Funny Family Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was so much fun. We were dying with laughter. We had my wife and I and two teenagers and absolutely loved the show.

4 attraction reviews
“Clean family fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

An overall great side splitting good time for the whole family, we had a group of 11, although the price seemed kind high at first, well worth every penny. From kids to adults, we all had a great time, we all left with smiles for sure!

Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
“My kids loved it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

It was cute and my kids lived it so much that they convinced me to buy the video so they can watch it over and over again. I thought it was ok, I was entertained and the price was good.

Suwanee, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
“Fun show...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We travel to Pigeon Forge yearly and have enjoyed the Comedy Barn on a couple of previous occassions. We liked the show this time, however, the show hasn't changed much in the four years since we first attended. It's definitely smaller and somewhat less professional than some of the larger productions in town, but staff is always friendly and it is definitely rated G for the family. I would say that it is worth going to, buy maybe only once (at least until they update).

4 attraction reviews
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go every summer. Its great family fun and laughs are plenty. If you want a great evening of fun for all ages this is a must.