This was a family trip. There were five adults and one child. We stayed in one of the larger rooms with two queen beds and a pullout couch. The room was very clean, which is a must. Even with our large group, we had plenty of room. The bathroom was also very large, spacious, and clean. The beds were clean and comfortable. The pullout couch was very clean, not quite so comfortable, but adequate for smaller adults and kids. The room had plenty of storage, a gas fireplace, a microwave, mini-fridge, and sink. The bathroom had a jacuzzi. We were on the quiet end away from the pool, and when in the room, we couldn't hear a bit of noise from outside. The wireless internet was average speed and easy to connect to. The pool was nice. There was a breakfast, but we didn't try it. The hotel is located very close to everything and right off the main strip. You can walk to many attractions and restaurants from here. We were so glad to find a nice place at an affordable price. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn