Just completed a two night stay at this Quality Inn. Good location and quiet. Staff was great and very welcoming - bonded at check in with Will at the front desk. Room was typical motel but quite adequate. WiFi works well and was free. Room and bath were very clean. Shower does suffer from water restriction so pressure is not what I prefer but it did the job. Room included a fridge and microwave. Free breakfast was good with scrambled eggs and bisquits (and sausage gravy) and the normal make your own waffle stations. Dining room attendant was excellent and kept the place clean. Rates beat most in town and location is convenient to all Pigeon Forge has to offer. Overall, it was a very nice experience and we recommend it to anyone. Added attraction for us was a 24 hour Denny's next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, outdoor heated pool and hot tub, indoor pool and hot tub, full hot breakfast, king/queen beds, trolley service, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, microwave, 32" flat panel TV in every room, restaurants, Dollywood Lane/traffic light 8, value vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Choice Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Quality Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Quality Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Quality Inn