“heaven for breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night
Lewisburg, Tennessee
“heaven for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

we loved our visit to Ihop, like the old mill go if your really hungry because they feed you very well the food is wonderful and they bring you a lot of it. my daughters enjoy the omelets there . and my husband loves his traditional breakfast there. totally recommend this place to eat

Visited May 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“I was surprised at this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We pulled up and I thought it was closed as no one was there. I am not an IHOP fan so the kids talked me into it. I must say I had a steak sandwich and it was fantastic. I loved it. Hubby and kids did too. Pretty cheap eats and good food at this one.

Visited June 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Slow service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The service was extremely slow at this establishment. When we first arrived at our table we had to wait about 10 minutes before anyone came to offer us a drink or a menu. Sorry!!!!!!!

Visited April 2013
Gainesville, Georgia
“So So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nothing special. Food is the usual. Pancakes are the usual fair. Service is ok but not super. If you are looking for the usual Ihop, this is a good place to eat.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maryville, Tennessee
“Any kind of service is better than no service at all.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The last time we visited the IHOP in Maryville, TN, we got no service. My son is a big guy and booths are a no-no. We asked for a table. Most of the tables were being used by a group of ladies wearing purple hats, but they were finishing up and paying their bills. A person, who may have been the manager seated us and gave us menus, and that was it. We could see several employees in the other section of the IHOP, which was nearly empty looking at us, but we were not in their area, apparently. Several came over and helped with clearing the tables and helping the person serving the group, but no one came to us. After 10-15 minutes we got up and left, totally disgusted by our experience. We left and went to Cracker Barrel and have been going there for breakfast ever since.

Visited September 2012