“Best in Pigeon Forge.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Huck Finn's Catfish

Huck Finn's Catfish
3330 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 (Formerly Huck Finn's Catfish)
+1 865-429-3353
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 144 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Welcome to Huck Finn's Catfish Restaurant. We are a family owned & operated restaurant established in 1995, with over 50 years of restaurant experience.Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights #6 & #7, we always strive to provide delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly & efficient service, in a fun & laid back atmosphere. We even have Live Music.We are famous for our ALL 'U CAN EAT CATFISH & CHICKEN DINNERS. We serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish. Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. We serve over 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. We were honored to have been awarded BEST CATFISH IN EAST TENNESSEE, by Tennessee Magazine three years in a row.
Coxs Creek, Kentucky
“Best in Pigeon Forge.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I visit the Pigeon Forge area quite often. Out of the seemingly millions of restaurants there, I make sure I never miss an opportunity to enjoy Huck's. You always get large servings of top notch food from the friendliest servers around. Also, the low prices make it a great place for families and large groups. Overall, I give Huck's a 10 out of 10.

• Visited May 2014

Buford, Georgia
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We were looking for a non-chain/franchise restaurant to try out on our trip to Pigeon Forge. Huck Finn's was a great choice. Awesome food and our server was the best. Big selection on the menu besides Catfish.

• Visited August 2014
Cedar Park, Texas
“Yum! And, oh the vittles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Delicious! We had catfish, shrimp, and chicken tenders and they were all great and served abundantly. (I do not recommend the pork loin though but I consider that to be an error in ordering.) The unlimited vittles were a.ma.zing! The vittles were hush puppies, coleslaw, white beans and ham, pickles and onions, and mashed potatoes. They were so so so good! I almost ate too much of the vittles to eat the dinner meal! Had I know how yummy they would be I might have just ordered the vittles (which is an additional cost *if* only eating the vittles and not ordering a meal.) We wanted to go back a second time but I was afraid we'd all pop!

• Visited August 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Great food and fun Southern atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We had the catfish and it was really good. However, if you like chicken livers at all or have wanted to try them, this place will spoil you for any others. They are beyond amazing!! I told my family that we had to take another trip to Gatlinburg just to get the chicken livers again. My 2 year-old granddaughter was scarfing down the chicken livers! Love the all-you-can-eat vittles that come with the meals also. And drinking out of mason jars was a hoot!

Visited June 2014
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We stopped in on a whim....we were starving. We were seated right away on a Friday night. It was great! We ordered our drinks (sweet tea) and the were served in mason jars! Then our NEVER ENDING "vittles" came out! Great down home cooking. You will NOT leave hungry. Staff was friendly and helpful.