“Best Elvis impersonator by-far.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 84 Activities in Pigeon Forge
Type: Performances
Kentucky
“Best Elvis impersonator by-far.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

We bought our tickets early in the morning so we got good seats. The price was around $30.00 each. This show was well worth the money. Elvis impersonator was fabulous. My hands hurt from clapping to much. Another favorite was Dolly Pardon's second cousin onced removed (to funny). Jokes were clean. Music included everything from country to rock from hymns to patriotic. At the end of the show they had all veterans to stand up and be reconized. One class act!

Visited July 2011

“Great show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011 via mobile

Awesome show. Great band great entertainers need i say more! Come see the show

Kermit, Texas
“BEST ATTRACTION HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

Me and my bestfriend came in may for spring break and went 3 nights in a row until we had to leave; & it's all that we talked about. they are so friendly and have a welcoming environment. my aunt and i came down for a weekend in may and i couldn't leave without going to the show. all of the cast members remember me and we so friendly. i can't wait to go back again! (=

Visited May 2011
Huntington, West Virginia
“Best show in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

On our trip to Pigeon Forge in April we'd passed the big sign on the parkway several times. I'm a huge Cher/Reba/Dolly fan and had always wanted to go to an impression show, so when we returned to Pigeon Forge thisJune, I suggested we go see the show. As I mentioned before, I'm a huge Cher/Reba/Dolly fan and I had high expectations. When the Fabulous Wendy T. kicked off the show as Reba McEntire, I was blown away. As someone who's seen Reba in concert before, I was truly shocked. Not only did she sound like Reba but she looked JUST LIKE her! Wendy T. also did Dolly later in the show and I was just as blown away as I was with Reba. Such a wonderfully talented woman! The whole cast was truly wonderful with SPECTACULAR voices. Special mention goes to Stacey Rivera. She portrayed Cher in the "Greatest Legends" show, and was phenomonal. She convinced us to come back to the 8 o'clock show where they perform as themselves, and we certainly didn't regret it. Stacey Rivera specifically blew me away with her power house belt. She was also incredibly nice! Samantha Graff as Marilyn Monroe, and Jay DuPuis as Elvis also were a highlight of the show. If you love these great artists, or if you love a good time with GREAT entertainment, come see one of the Tennessee Shindig's shows. You will not be sorry. Also, when we went, they had this great deal that if you saw the 5 o'clock show, "Greatest Legends", you got into the 8 o'clock show, "Tennessee Shindig" for free! This also includes a buffet at the nearby Wood's Buffet and Grill (Which we didn't attend). Don't miss this show. It is truly the Best Show Pigeon Forge has to offer, and the Talent could rival any star out there today! <3

Visited June 2011
Charleston, South Carolina
“Very entertaining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, is loaded with talent, but this high-energy ensemble offers up a show that is not to be missed. Best Elvis impersonator I've seen to date. Just a tremendous feel-good type of show that is suitable for the entire family. The entire cast is great.

Visited July 2011