“Really good pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Mokena, Illinois
“Really good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

In my opinion some of the best pizza in the area. One of the few places that has gluten free pizza. We wound up ordering from Pigeon Forge because the Gatlinburg restaurant was too busy to take our order( yes, those were their words)

Visited June 2013

McKinney
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is a very different pizza place..... The pizza was good and sow as the dessert. Wheat crust pizza

Visited July 2013
“Average All the Way Around”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat at this restaurant despite some negative reviews because a friend said they had good sandwiches and was decently priced. I didn't think they were decently priced for what we had. The kids split an $11.99 cheese pizza that wasn't great. Hubby got a hoagie that WAS delicious. I had a salad and pretzels (which I shared because they were huge!) The problem, mostly, was the lack of attention to detail. First, one of the plates the waitress brought had dried pizza sauce on it- I sent it back. She apologized and brought another. I ordered the spinach salad without the apples. I had to pick the apples off myself. She acknowledged that I was picking them off my salad, but never once did she suggest something else. I ordered the salted pretzels, but got the Parmesan ones. They take about 15 minutes to prepare, so I wasn't willing to send them back. On a good note, they were great. The best part of the meal. I ordered the beer cheese- and it was tiny... I make my own beer cheese that is just as good and it doesn't cost almost $3 per tiny serving. It was $47 plus a tip for us to eat- which isn't exorbitant, but was high for what we had.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Kentucky
“anew favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Been here twice - love the pizza & the salads. Love the atmosphere. Will be an annual stop. Glad they are opening up a 2nd location at The Island.

Visited December 2012
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Best service in Piegon Forge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Best food and best service we had the entire trip. There was a wait but it was worth it. Our waiter was amazing with our son. Our every need was met quickly and the meal was great.

Visited May 2013