“Family Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
Waymart, Pennsylvania
26 attraction reviews
“Family Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My biggest apprehension about the Dixie Stampede was if there would be a foul odor while we were trying to eat dinner. There wasn't! There definately was some odor, but it wasn't unpleasant.

We sat all the way in the back, When we were seated, I thought, "Oh no, I shouldn't have tried to save money by buying my tickets from ResevePigeonForge.com!" But I didn't need to worry: We could see the entire show perfectly, we were closer to restrooms, we had more room with nothing behind us, and we got out right away when the show was over! So don't worry about paying extra to be up front, unless you really want to be up front. You can see great even from the back.

There are a lot of various parts of the show, and each of us four had different favorites. All parts involve horses.

Be prepared to exit through the gift shop.

Free parking at the Dixie Stampede!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
“Better than expected....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was on the fence about going due to the price it would cost and being disappointed. The food and show was much better than anticipated. I would recommend comparing prices online vs. calling. For my family of 5, it was much cheaper to call w/ our discount code than ordering tickets on-line. I would highly recommend getting their early because traffic getting there will take longer than anticipated. They have a pre-show which the good seating fills up quick. You have to purchase and non-alcoholic drinks and/or snacks. This is not included in your ticket price. For the main show, you have assigned sections. We arrived 20 minutes before the show and missed some of the pre-show. We planned it that way because we did not want to spend all of our time here. Our server was great. Bring utensils if you don't like eating with your hands! We did. The food was good except for the pork loin. The pork loin was a little dry. If your child is borderline adult, buy the childrens ticket since they gave the same amount of food to the adults as they did with our kids. For our show, there was no deviation in the size or amount. The show was very nice. Better than I expected. I did not ask for upgraded seating and got it anyway because they asked where would I like to sit and I said closest to the stage but not paying extra. They try to sell you photo's when you are there. So be prepared to pay if you like the pictures.

Fallston, Maryland
“Great fun for all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The kids were entertained the entire time. It was fun. It entertained the entire family and the food was good. I think it was worth the time and money.

Augusta, West Virginia
14 attraction reviews
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We first went to the Dixie Stampede several years ago in Myrtle Beach, SC. The kids loved it. So we took them to the one in TN. AGAIN...they loved it. So funny and entertaining. The food is overall really good. This time the chicken was a bit dry, but everything tasted really good. Last time you could only get tea and water (maybe something else but def. NO soda)....this time they offered soda choices as well. The staff is super friendly. They do not let you down! Come VERY hungry as they give you way more food than anyone can ever eat in one meal ! The pre show was really funny too.

Bardstown, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
“Great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Large dinner, great show. Lots of fun. Really enjoyed the pre-show of country music and entertainment. Very handicapped accessible.